• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's used to mask odors and/or minimize sweating. Very ubiquitous in North America even if you don't smell or sweat a lot from your armpits. People tend to use it when they change in the morning to get ready for the day.
So basically you use this and don't use perfume?
My main concern was if u you different scent in deodorant and perfume how would that layer

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Lol can someone explain the use case of deodorant? Is it just for after workouts? You don't use that as your main scent do you?

if you've been using aluminum deoderant, it takes about a month for your body to acclimate to this stuff. I just use it like I use normal deodorant (After showers, etc)

i had ratchet B.O while my body adapted, but being a few weeks in now, i only need a few swipes and im good for 48 hours. The smell is insane though, its like the tuscan leather of deodorants :lol:

good find @nsubrmnn

dustinr

Reaction score
is this deodorant that god tier? we use Native stuff here after kicking the aluminum **** about 2 years ago, it's aight but definitely not getting 48 hours out of a single application

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads