• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dustinr

Reaction score
Just ordered a pair of Cast 2 Judah of SSense. they came out to 370. I definitely miss the days when SSense didn't charge tax.

I miss the days when they’d ship lightning quick. I ordered a bunch of **** on Monday and it still hasn’t been sent out yet.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as a tall guy I still have nightmares about sleeves that are too short. Reminds me of when I was in school and I had to wear mall clothes
Yeah we use to do the raise your arms test to see how small your shirt was when I was in school many moons ago lol. I just have this issue with the heavier ones. Smh

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You might prefer the OS fit in the fall when you layer. I'm planning on getting my sleeves hemmed on the larger hemis . I guess I could even take the body in ?
That could be an option for the Butte hemi I have

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sleeves bug me more than the width. The width is actually nice for this type of cropped cut. The sleeves could use a 1/4” less length.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Possibly, but it’s my wife’s and I stole it years ago, so it was free
does anyone watch BlackAF? i wanna find a neck chain like kenya has...want to see how it would look. an alternative would be to find something like you did here

m0butt

Reaction score
does anyone watch BlackAF? i wanna find a neck chain like kenya has...want to see how it would look. an alternative would be to find something like you did here
I tried googling but he’s wearing a bunch of different ones lol

Jflo301

Reaction score
09396BC0-52C3-43E9-9A3E-2E6E95870EA3.jpeg

Latest pick ups.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess we can say this is the official deodorant of the JE Forum now lol.
Lol can someone explain the use case of deodorant? Is it just for after workouts? You don't use that as your main scent do you?

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
Lol can someone explain the use case of deodorant? Is it just for after workouts? You don't use that as your main scent do you?

It's used to mask odors and/or minimize sweating. Very ubiquitous in North America even if you don't smell or sweat a lot from your armpits. People tend to use it when they change in the morning to get ready for the day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads