• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YL SS double mesh is on another level. Forget the liner, these are the best value out by far.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, seems some people are saying size down on Cargos, others are saying TTS

5'7, 150lbs. Any help on what size to get to anyone that owns them? Thanks

I went back and did some thread research - if you're talking about the tie-dyed cargos, TTS was the consensus, but for the standard solid color ones, I think most were happy sizing down. You're probably a small in the tie-dye cargos, maybe a medium depending on body type and waist size.

PT2011

Reaction score
When is the extra 30%? eyeing a couple things...

i DM'd them and asked... they said "this brand might not go on additional sale".

that's probably bullshit though lol.

Last year, on Friday, i have a receipt with the 30% off... so hopefully today sometime.

YL SS double mesh is on another level. Forget the liner, these are the best value out by far.

+1 on this

TCNY

Reaction score
i DM'd them and asked... they said "this brand might not go on additional sale".

that's probably bullshit though lol.

Last year, on Friday, i have a receipt with the 30% off... so hopefully today sometime.

+1 on this

TBH I wouldn't have asked. wouldn't have wanted them to know were expecting it.

PT2011

Reaction score
TBH I wouldn't have asked. wouldn't have wanted them to know were expecting it.

it won't make a difference. one customer asking when the same type of discount they do for all their sales (and that they did at the previous sale for the same brand) will kick-in won't change their strategy. They know people expect additional discounts.

they're doing some IG contest.. my guess is they're waiting for that to run for another day before throwing in extra discounts.

damn, i purchased both cargos XS (white) and S (green camo). Then my dumbass realised no returns or exchanges.

I guess you'll see one of them up on the classified later ahha

Wally_SF

Reaction score
any reason for that? Wally give me the hot takes I know you got them.

?

unpopular opinion as requested;

1.) i think it was one of the more compelling pieces as of late and wanted to cop on drop day but the price was a non starter

2.) the fit is questionable, and probably why i haven't copped yet either even though its on steep discount. in the fit below it looks like things could get sloppy real quick

if she hits steeper discount, theres a chance id cop tbh ?

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 12.56.41 PM.png

timofay

Reaction score
?

unpopular opinion as requested;

1.) i think it was one of the more compelling pieces as of late and wanted to cop on drop day but the price was a non starter

2.) the fit is questionable, and probably why i haven't copped yet either even though its on steep discount. in the fit below it looks like things could get sloppy real quick

if she hits steeper discount, theres a chance id cop tbh ?

View attachment 1630215

we are in the same boat then. lets hypothesize on sizing. i typically am an XL - but with some room. this looks like it definitely has a more oversized fit and all the models ive seen wearing it, are in a medium (ssense, JE, etc.). I'm thinking about sizing down to a large on this. i'm 6'3" 190-195lbs athletic build with a ~43 inch chest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads