• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cs54

Reaction score
Trying to size the camo shirt…I’m better off w small (not medium), right? The difference is pretty subtle, like shirt vs overshirt.

Attachments

• 06D8E549-660E-4C97-BE0B-96CEEC58D985.jpeg
    06D8E549-660E-4C97-BE0B-96CEEC58D985.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 62
  • 7F4B8308-0D7B-4E3D-8F77-F21352389CDF.jpeg
    7F4B8308-0D7B-4E3D-8F77-F21352389CDF.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 57

Onohediint

Reaction score
Absolutely grounds for one but I honestly didn't want to waste any more of my time over what was like a $25 shirt. More than anything I was just bummed I didn't get my mocha AE, which a chargeback wouldn't give me.

That's true, but hitting the financials is the only way companies correct bad behavior sadly. Sucks that happened to you though. =/

serj

Reaction score
Trying to size the camo shirt…I’m better off w small (not medium), right? The difference is pretty subtle, like shirt vs overshirt.

How is this shirt in person? Worth the price would you say

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both work, I think it’s personal preference. Does the collar always open up like that?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both work, I think it’s personal preference. Does the collar always open up like that?
I doesn’t need to open like that, it’s how you chose to style it, but it is so light weight it will tend to open up from time to time. It really would be far better if it was a heavier gauge fabric, like a twill or duck cloth, it’s sooooo light. Maybe even a little starch for structure would make it better (but I hate starch).

Anyway, it had so much potential and is nice for a light weight shirt, but would be significantly better if it was a fall/winter weight

cs54

Reaction score
Small looks pretty great.
Thx. Forgot to mention, also tried the new work chinos in those photos. My thoughts: The price is a bit rich for what they are (obviously), but the fit is solid and the side tabs are great for that belt-less life. The tabs also make it easy to wear them slightly higher on the waist w/o falling down, which I really like, but they are only mid-rise (not high) so this might be a non-feature for those w longer torsos. Light to mid-weight twill, so wearable in warm weather but not hot.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I doesn’t need to open like that, it’s how you chose to style it, but it is so light weight it will tend to open up from time to time. It really would be far better if it was a heavier gauge fabric, like a twill or duck cloth, it’s sooooo light. Maybe even a little starch for structure would make it better (but I hate starch).

Anyway, it had so much potential and is nice for a light weight shirt, but would be significantly better if it was a fall/winter weight
I agree with everything you said here. It’s super light. Paloma hemi might be heavier

dustinr

Reaction score
And that was pre-COVID. No telling when we getting our shipment now. Lol

They can take all the time they want this time around lol, I won’t be getting my order until my trip to Detroit in September since they don’t ship to Canada and I was too impatient to set up a PO box. The longer it sits at my friends place the higher the likelihood his fat ass will try my Cirrus’s on and stretch them out.

91BBell

Reaction score
Do the Naval Himalayans fit the same as regular Himalayans? I know it's a different material but the size charts are near identical.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats in everyone’s eclipse cart when it hits 30% off extra? ?. The stuff you kinda sorta want but need that insane deal to even consider.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads