• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 3E913A4D-6359-415B-B6CC-E91C85D2BDDC.jpeg
    3E913A4D-6359-415B-B6CC-E91C85D2BDDC.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 52

a feline mage

Reaction score
I just got my Yellow Label shorts in as well and they feel nice but they sent me the wrong color! This is the 2nd time they messed up my order, has anyone else experienced this? I love the products the brand puts out but they've messed up twice now lol.

Never had a wrong color sent, but I did get a wrong size once - ordered S cozy crew and received M, but liked M so kept it. And twice they've sent me half of my order. But I let them know over txt and the rest is usually 2 day aired to me within a business day.

frankwhite217

Reaction score
Has anybody ever purchased an item from Eclipse during the sale only to have it be further discounted before shipping? Did they honor the price drop if you reached out?

MTPromises

Reaction score
Has anybody ever purchased an item from Eclipse during the sale only to have it be further discounted before shipping? Did they honor the price drop if you reached out?
No they generally don't honor the price drop. I reached out last time about an adjustment and they told me no. They also sent me the wrong colour tee and wouldn't refund me

a feline mage

Reaction score
No they generally don't honor the price drop. I reached out last time about an adjustment and they told me no. They also sent me the wrong colour tee and wouldn't refund me

Yeah same experience. Bought a mocha AE last year and they sent me a university tee of a different brown shade instead. Even went to the point of showing them screenshots of what they were advertising and what I actually got. Wouldn't work with me on it. Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on anything in this one yet.

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

that's what I would consider "free tshirt"

didn't know this thread was so popular, I could have posted the eclipse link beforehand

dustinr

Reaction score
Yeah same experience. Bought a mocha AE last year and they sent me a university tee of a different brown shade instead. Even went to the point of showing them screenshots of what they were advertising and what I actually got. Wouldn't work with me on it. Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on anything in this one yet.

that seems like a relatively easy dispute with your credit card company, no?

a feline mage

Reaction score
that seems like a relatively easy dispute with your credit card company, no?

Absolutely grounds for one but I honestly didn't want to waste any more of my time over what was like a $25 shirt. More than anything I was just bummed I didn't get my mocha AE, which a chargeback wouldn't give me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics