• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No matter how good of a deal something is, if it isn't what you really want, it simply isn't getting worn. I lost thousands of dollars by not adhering to this principle

Grailed and PayPal will be the real winners here ?
Yeaaaahh thats probably what happened to me today too. Ha ha.

dotfras

Reaction score
Thanks for the Eclipse heads up. Give me ALL the University Tees...

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm probably not the best person to ask about this, but yes in my case as a size 28 since any size 29 would be too large in the waist. I can definitely second having to peel them apart out of the bag. I'm afraid of picking up pet hair so I'm just waiting for a night in the fall where I can pop them on and go out to dinner without needing a roller too badly.
I have the Jets and they are a lint magnet. I went tts with them. They legit remind me of my carbons but they are waxed. I was debating on sizing up with the rubber but decided to go tts. Now I will rock my Jets more often now. I usually rock them when I was to go casual (date night, ceremonies, etc)

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question. Are the Hoover’s similar to the nimbus far as slimness?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads