• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cjaz

Reaction score
The exposure tees are underrated. It’s not made of recycled cotton. I believe them to be made of the same cotton composition as the reconstructed tees. Been wearing the blue one for quite a while. Have a sea foam that has been lost w ups surepost since the flash sale. Fits smaller than a standard university. Good steal on eclipse.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you size on the sateen cargos? I’m TTS 30 and smalls on my pants so I’m assuming to get a size down to a 0 but I do recall someone mentioning not to size down on them.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
How do you size on the sateen cargos? I’m TTS 30 and smalls on my pants so I’m assuming to get a size down to a 0 but I do recall someone mentioning not to size down on them.

I'm 29-30 and go 0/XS for the sateen. The tie dyed ones I can't say for sure.

garbageman

Reaction score
I wear size 1 and 29 or 30 denim and got the tie dye cargos in 0 but ended up exchanging them for a 1. The waist fit fine in 0, but they were a little bit short and felt too tight in the knees and seat when moving around, like they might rip. The waist is loose on the 1s but I think they fit better overall and look better looser imo.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear size 1 and 29 or 30 denim and got the tie dye cargos in 0 but ended up exchanging them for a 1. The waist fit fine in 0, but they were a little bit short and felt too tight in the knees and seat when moving around, like they might rip. The waist is loose on the 1s but I think they fit better overall and look better looser imo.
What are your measurements if you don’t mind me asking?

now I’m conflicted lol

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waist at top of hips 30"
Hips/seat 34"
thigh 20-21
Knee/calf ~14
Full inseam from floor 32"
height 5'8"
s/o @CARTEL777 I use his pics as my fit model but I think he's a little bigger than me
My dude, appreciate the measurements! Wasn’t expecting all those measurements ??

just to make sure, do you know if the tie dyes are the same sizing as the regular color ways?

garbageman

Reaction score
My dude, appreciate the measurements! Wasn’t expecting all those measurements ??

just to make sure, do you know if the tie dyes are the same sizing as the regular color ways?

20210621_114525.jpg 20210621_114606.jpg

snapped a couple pics for you. not sure if the tie dye fit different from the other ones.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waist at top of hips 30"
Hips/seat 34"
thigh 20-21
Knee/calf ~14
Full inseam from floor 32"
height 5'8"
s/o @CARTEL777 I use his pics as my fit model but I think he's a little bigger than me
View attachment 1628338 View attachment 1628344
snapped a couple pics for you. not sure if the tie dye fit different from the other ones.

Man, those look just right... I have very similar measurements, and I went for the 0. I take a 28 in JE denim across the board, so that 31.5" waist on a size small in the cargos just sounded like it would swallow me, drawstring or not. Hopefully they work out!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads