• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
For example: uniformla.

Am I right or am I right? lol

you're definitely wrong bro. Uniform truly epitomize the elevated basics approach and they are second to none in this space. They create their own fabrics further separating themselves from tons of other brands offering basics. The newest twisted supima is some of the best material ive ever felt, and that comes after the twisted tri blend, which is right up there as well

Name me one company doing what they are doing, using the materials they do, at the price points they offer these premium pieces for

if copying a company is defined by selling premium basics such as tees, sweats, and hoodies, the whole streetwear industry is in trouble. Uniform is a leader in this space to boot

This past year alone, JE has released black waxed denim and a shoe that looks eerily similar to converse. Their edition one runner can easily be mistaken for another brand, and their chelsea boots look identical to boots released by several separate companies. Im not calling JE a copier, but you're out to lunch in pointing your finger at uniform, of all companies

On another note, I received the rubbers in. Really impressed by how they fit more like carbons vs obsidians. Very comfortable. In comparison to other waxed denim I have, they fall short of the treatment in my opinion. Saint laurent's waxed denim has a regular denim feeling hand, almost like its woven into the fabric somehow, alongside some baked in creases. Where the rubbers feel more like the treatment is on the surface layer only, sticking to everything and attracting lint way more than comparable waxed offerings. Out of the bag, they also look more like leather vs waxed denim just due to no creasing for what thats worth

all in all, they look dope and are a solid effort. On sale, they came in just under the saint Laurent joints which is a plus. With higher price points come higher expectations

IMG_4504.jpeg

IMG_4506.jpeg

IMG_4508.jpeg

IMG_4510.jpeg

In comparison to saint laurent (rubbers on left)

IMG_4536.jpeg

IMG_4533.jpeg

Last edited:

cs54

Reaction score
It's unfortunate Bron isn't in the playoffs because this screams his aesthetic / style. I like the design, if they did this on their mechanic jacket, It'd be dope
Yup, reminds me of this photo. Maybe he’ll turn up in Cancun w the splatter shirt and shorts combo

Onohediint

Reaction score
Ooh looks like the Ivory Kabukis shipped early. Got my shipping notification just now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads