• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Concepts has a code to knock even more off (MDS21). Just copped the Antelope thumper which I've wanted forever for just over $200.

rekaj20

Reaction score
Anyone break in raw graphite ? Have pics?

debating scooping a pair

Sorry about the wrinkling/sub-par pics.

I've had these for roughly 3 years; 50-75 (ish) wears and 3-4 washes on gentle cycle, cold water, hang to dry. Love the fades and the journey I've had with these thus far. The whiskers, honeycombs, and pocket (iPhone & wallet) fades are coming along (albeit slowly). Stoked for the next couple years of fades and washes to come.

PM any questions. Can provide better pics also if you wish. Took these quick. Hope this helps!

[/QUOT
IMG_4427.jpeg
IMG_4425.jpeg
E]
IMG_4426.jpeg
IMG_4424.jpeg
IMG_4428.jpeg

rekaj20

Reaction score
Following up for those who may be interested...sorry if the format is still wack -- working on it.

Fades on Cast 2 Raw Indigo (for those interested, if any). Much like graphites; have worn for 3 years, 150ish wears, cold water, gentle cycle, hang to dry, 3-4 washes.

Much different than both Raw Graphite and Obsidian, but rather unique in its own. Heavier, thicker and IMO more sturdy. Takes much longer to fade.

First pic is day 1 with classic crew, raglan and ASF Sk8-HI. The latter are pics from today. Excited to keep fading these!

IMG_0646 copy.jpg
IMG_4431.jpeg

IMG_4436.jpeg
IMG_4432.jpeg
IMG_4433.jpeg
IMG_4434.jpeg
IMG_4435.jpeg
IMG_4437.jpeg
IMG_4439.jpeg
IMG_4440.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4432.jpeg
    IMG_4432.jpeg
    388.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4432.jpeg
    IMG_4432.jpeg
    388.8 KB · Views: 62

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the crew? Didn’t realize it had that pocket on the sleeve
I like it. I was a huge fan of the loose stitch program so I was already sold on the reconstructed pieces(washes remind me of the loose stitch). It’s not heavyweight so you can get it off on summer nights. It’s pretty cropped too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads