• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Folsom tee
9605BEE2-B343-4812-99F8-D3547FE00B5B.jpeg
11AC523A-0D90-4784-A529-3CCAA2F70383.jpeg

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
goddamn that Acai Hemi is amazing. Those colors ?

I snagged the last small on the site. I grabbed an Organic Grey tee as well !! I'm super into that folsom. Folsoms pocket tees are low key my favorite JE tees. I've been looking for a XS vintage cardinal for a hot minute.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
I like the Acai hemi but I feel like it'd be better to just wait until it's on sale somewhere and when it's also not 85 degrees outside.

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
The hemi is really nice... I just haven't pulled the trigger because I'm not sure how much I'd wear that lavender color.. hmm..

WhaleShark

Reaction score
The new Hemi’s feel like one and done’s. One wear and you sell it a week later.
I dunno mane the "lavender" color is pretty great and really unique. My fav and most worn hemi is the Cinder version. This looks like the same super soft material and light color palette. Gonna look so good with a light color outfit or all black.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads