• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Thank you! Really. The denim are definitely a little snug in the upper block, but being 100% cotton I expect them to stretch, which I think it's starting to do after just a little bit. I just hate jeans getting baggy in the waist. I can squat and climb a couple steps at once which are usual sorts of tests people do in the raw denim world so it's probably good enough.

Love the fit of the jeans. They really look like a premium cast 1, or an adult cast 2 ? @nsubrmnn

More heat from 2018 with the yuma. This shirt is basically perfect

IMG_2186.jpeg

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should likely go TTS unless your usual Cast 2 size still feels large. I've posted about this a ton by now, but I wear a 28 in Cast 2s and non-raw washes basically don't fit me because the waist ranges from 1-2 inches too large.For a better idea of measurements, a pair of my size 28 Tanuki denim are listed as follows on Blue Owl's site (they do have some variance from pair to pair):

Waist: 28.5"
Rise: 10.5"
Thigh: 11.25"
Knee: 7.25"
Inseam: 33.5"
Leg Opening: 5.75"

That pair is high tapered and the waist stretches a bit. I had them hemmed by Blue Owl to 31.5 which is the same as the Seekings denim. I could change anything about it, I'd make the thighs a touch wider. I don't know if a size 28 would be better for me, but based on the waist measurements I think it was the better choice to let the 27 inevitably stretch out. It really just depends on if you're okay with the skinny fit. What I love most about them is that the inseam is cut short enough for me that I don't lose a quarter or half inch due to having them hemmed.

what's your height/weight, if you don't mind me asking?

BigRed

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the “Just Don” shorts? I’m thinking about getting a pair but I’m curious as to how they fit compared to JE game shorts.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to catch the
Does anyone have any experience with the “Just Don” shorts? I’m thinking about getting a pair but I’m curious as to how they fit compared to JE game shorts.

I have a few pairs. I take the same size as my Game Shorts

Both size small

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads