• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

diegoboomin

Reaction score
FINALLY!! After years of searching I FINALLY found a Corduroy Thumper in Mauve and ohhh my goodness what a grail! I might pop some champagne to celebrate.

Attachments

• 7D603A65-3EE4-4B70-9321-168234F47BE1.jpeg
    7D603A65-3EE4-4B70-9321-168234F47BE1.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 58

Nightlines

Reaction score
So she let you cop?
I decided against it. As much as I love the wash, I just can't justify getting another pair of denim. I downsized a lot and I still feel like I have too many pairs at the moment. Definitely need to move a few more before I think about the Seekings pair. If they're still up for grabs in my size when it happens, it's meant to be

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy mother’s day to ya mothers...!

Heather oatmeal looks great! Surprised they didn’t keep that color exclusive to the cashmere program but its better for everyone this way its such an in demand color.
I really like the new hemi. I could use that in my closet ...
New hemi
View attachment 1607109

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1807D5F7-9E70-4D28-A4A6-CC712F340D34.jpeg

Been wearing this really basic fit a lot (carbon cast 2, white uni, coast thumper). I ended up getting so much wear out of these basics . I honestly would still like to pick up another coast thumper in a small but that might be overkill ... waiting to see if JE drops anymore type iii’s this season. :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics