• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
AAU
D2BA7FF6-8D1A-4C5E-92CF-B331B9EA4042.jpeg

ggss09

Reaction score
Thats great if they did the new fit is good. Now just fix game short next...

I kinda like the game short as a longer option, maybe cut a half inch off the inseam but for my body frame its pretty good as-is

Cuttooth

Reaction score
AAUs are finally here. Haven't gotten to try them on yet.

Mail 5-6.png

That Seekings denim that was mentioned intrigues me, but $650 for something I can't return if the fit is off is really kind of a turn off. That said, it seems like there could be a pretty perfect fit with a slightly higher rise than the Cast 2 and a narrower waist. I think I might wear a 27 by those measurements, but I'm not sure. Again, return concerns.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AAUs still seem to have that little kick-out flare at the bottom of the sideseam. Not a huge deal, but it does bother me on my practice shorts, and I'm a little surprised they haven't worked that out yet.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AAUs still seem to have that little kick-out flare at the bottom of the sideseam. Not a huge deal, but it does bother me on my practice shorts, and I'm a little surprised they haven't worked that out yet.
Seems like they just need to taper them a bit or cut a triangle out at the end

Nightlines

Reaction score
AAUs are finally here. Haven't gotten to try them on yet.

View attachment 1605737

That Seekings denim that was mentioned intrigues me, but $650 for something I can't return if the fit is off is really kind of a turn off. That said, it seems like there could be a pretty perfect fit with a slightly higher rise than the Cast 2 and a narrower waist. I think I might wear a 27 by those measurements, but I'm not sure. Again, return concerns.
The wash itself is almost exactly the same as the Union Wash that Celine does. Going by what others have said about the creator being an Hedi Slimane fan boy, the fit is probably similar too. Same price and you can actually return the celine denim ?‍♂️

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
Wanted the pearl denim jacket…. Then I seen the price

same story with the red hoodie ?

broke boys unite!
I wanted to check out the denim as well first drops are usually the most coveted later on...

but the price it’s just not an iconic/staple piece to me for that price point.

but I am looking forward to @nsubrmnn review on the brand.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanted to check out the denim as well first drops are usually the most coveted later on...

but the price it’s just not an iconic/staple piece to me for that price point.

but I am looking forward to @nsubrmnn review on the brand.

yep also can’t watch someone give out a ton of free product for 2 weeks and then pay Celine prices. Thought prices would be more in line with earlier fear of god or a little higher than JE

Glad he’s doing good though. Has a cool story and seems to really care about everything

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol who does this guy think he is? $650 denim... $1500 Truckers ... $200 Tees ... out the gate? His stuff looks like great quality... although the cut of pants is somewhat dated at this point. The tee measurements look great. Nice details, etc... but come on.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol who does this guy think he is? $650 denim... $1500 Truckers ... $200 Tees ... out the gate? His stuff looks like great quality... although the cut of pants is somewhat dated at this point. The tee measurements look great. Nice details, etc... but come on.
I hear you.. it’s steep. Gotta say though this hoodie is easily one of the best I’ve ever purchased. Quality is insane, he put a ton of time and effort into the first collection and it shows.
532B3EAA-3E7D-4484-AF77-0E0EC75C91B7.jpeg
9A7A22D9-070B-4C6E-87ED-805A52B27C36.jpeg

stevededrip

Reaction score
I hear you.. it’s steep. Gotta say though this hoodie is easily one of the best I’ve ever purchased. Quality is insane, he put a ton of time and effort into the first collection and it shows.
Was really on the edge of getting this one but I went with the California red hoodie instead, that backstory and and how it looked in the pictures really sold me.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted by at least a tee... but yeah, who knows. Maybe down the road.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads