• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210501-231558.png

The beige bucket hat is pretty damn nice!

Atao

Reaction score
not sure it it was already mentioned or not but I just browsing the website and noticed they raised the prices of the Villain and Escobar by another $20 ??‍♂️ They are to $270 now. At this rate next month they will $350

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not sure it it was already mentioned or not but I just browsing the website and noticed they raised the prices of the Villain and Escobar by another $20 ??‍♂️ They are to $270 now. At this rate next month they will $350
I understand that times are tough currently, but I honestly feel like they keep going up to see what they can get away with.
If the goal is to make people buy stuff at retail rather than waiting for sales, raising the prices on mainline items isn’t going to help...

people remember what these items once cost, without an improvement in quality, people aren’t going to be able to justify or rationalize the increased costs. This is a bad move, especially considering there are so many good options for terry currently.

Atao

Reaction score
I understand that times are tough currently, but I honestly feel like they keep going up to see what they can get away with.
If the goal is to make people buy stuff at retail rather than waiting for sales, raising the prices on mainline items isn’t going to help...

people remember what these items once cost, without an improvement in quality, people aren’t going to be able to justify or rationalize the increased costs. This is a bad move, especially considering there are so many good options for terry currently.
i agree. its interesting they seem to be only raising the prices on these styles though. They probably aren’t the best sellers they use to be.

MMcFly

Reaction score
Crimson shorts up to $188 from $168 as well.

a feline mage

Reaction score
Esco’s are so far out of touch with what’s stylish and popular as well. No one wants to pay more for that.

I don't think they're bad for errand type stuff or around the house chilling on the weekend but yeah if they think they can keep raising prices and people will still check for them, they're probably fooling themselves. Honestly even at the 2017 prices they're fooling themselves.

thatsoutbro

Reaction score

The mid must be selling

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads