• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New pickup
9BDD1980-3B4C-4FE9-B779-32DA255A8EFD.jpeg

9FDDDA60-F031-4AE9-83CC-F0519A9FD4CA.jpeg

Last edited:

dustinr

Reaction score
Has anyone tried washing their Yuba thumper yet? I know the label says you can machine wash cold, but I'm always hesitant to do so with lined jackets. I was sitting around a fire the other night wearing it, and having a tough time getting the smoke smell out.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried washing their Yuba thumper yet? I know the label says you can machine wash cold, but I'm always hesitant to do so with lined jackets. I was sitting around a fire the other night wearing it, and having a tough time getting the smoke smell out.
I’d dry clean it, but be specific with the cleaner and tell them it’s supposed to be distressed and faded, so no spot/stain treatments

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Lots of good conversation in here around AAU. ? Just want to reiterate 5" is more of a colloquialism to describe this style. Yes, they are our shortest mesh yet...this is a pretty standard length now...Size chart attached. Look forward to sharing more info and all the colors as we head into the weekend!
Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 8.58.05 AM.png

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
Lots of good conversation in here around AAU. ? Just want to reiterate 5" is more of a colloquialism to describe this style. Yes, they are our shortest mesh yet...this is a pretty standard length now...Size chart attached. Look forward to sharing more info and all the colors as we head into the weekend! View attachment 1598567
Thanks for sharing this man. Sounds like they're going to sell fast and I was unsure whether to go with small or medium, this helps.

timofay

Reaction score
do the himalayan pants stretch at all? I got M and L - larges fit me pretty much perfect, M are maybe a tad tight in the quads. Would ya'll keep the L?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads