• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Mail 4-13.png

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Hows sizing?

I wear a 9 for Nike/Jordans and went with a 41. They're slightly narrow in the toe but not blazer narrow and seem fine on length. I don't think I could wear a 40 without pain (I have a pair of CPs in 40 and they hurt after a while, just never got rid of them) and a 42 would be huge.

Quality seems on point. It's still a canvas shoe but at first touch appears well made.

Last edited:

betterusername

Reaction score
Carnival Sage short set.

D308C58A-BEEB-462D-9732-CD4E606CCFBB.jpeg

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score

betterusername

Reaction score
What boots are those?

Thanks for asking. They're a Vibram resoled pair of moc sneakers that I'd bought back when I was in Argentina for a bit. More pics / before-after:

Guido (same Argentine maker as chukkas from a while back) resoled mocasines, with Zam pants

View attachment 1544810

View attachment 1544811

View attachment 1544813

View attachment 1544814

tommo

Reaction score
Guys what’s the consensus on sweatspants?

I have LA’s in 26oz, but never got the lightweight ones. I think I recall someone saying the elastic hems weren’t as tight on the lightweight, so you couldn’t get the stacked look as the hem didn’t stand up to it.

are the Sochis the go-to now over the lightweight LAs? I need some black and some grey sweats.

Or is it worth going with a brand like Coke Buxton and saving a few $$$

dustinr

Reaction score

I have LA’s in 26oz, but never got the lightweight ones. I think I recall someone saying the elastic hems weren’t as tight on the lightweight, so you couldn’t get the stacked look as the hem didn’t stand up to it.

are the Sochis the go-to now over the lightweight LAs? I need some black and some grey sweats.

check out uniform la. They recently dropped some great heavyweight sweats, lots of pics and reviews in the thread.

Nightlines

Reaction score

Haven't had experience with JE sweats, but I love my Cole Buxton ones. Only issue I have is that they're too heavy to wear in Hawaii as much as I would like to.

Onohediint

Reaction score

Sochi’s are a great lightweight material, but if you want them to stack you’ll need to pull them up to mid-shin at least. The inseam on them are pretty short.

Csrulz16

Reaction score
You have to be trying to be a dick...
I’m trying to figure out the vision for this shoe and overwhelming lack of excitement for it on here. Is it supposedly to look “Made in Italy” unfinished or is it a neo-vintage heel scuff?

reydogg23

Reaction score
Owners of The Daze in Raw - do these bleed on shoes? If I recall the raw Cast 2s don’t bleed too bad.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads