• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like it might be... we will see.
Yeah when he stand up it will look cropped from what I can ser. Skittles are raw hemmed but they will still cover your boot sitting down.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah when he stand up it will look cropped from what I can ser. Skittles are raw hemmed but they will still cover your boot sitting down.

Yeah been waiting on a raw hemmed Kane 2 that’s full length. May still be waiting lol.

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
I'm cool with a crop if it isn't as dramatic as some of the past Kane 2s were. From that photo it looks like it might be nice actually. I'm excited for those too, though I think we're gonna be waiting a while.

Also that photo convinced me to pick up the shark suede Chelseas

Last edited:

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About to touch the town. Switched the hoodie for the Folsom tee and Hemi

451490DC-47A8-4EA1-9A3E-23EB2B331034.jpeg

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm cool with a crop if it isn't as dramatic as some of the past Kane 2s were. From that photo it looks like it might be nice actually. I'm excited for those too, though I think we're gonna be waiting a while.

Also that photo convinced me to pic of the shark suede Chelseas
Hope so ??

Yokimoto

Reaction score
Cirrus are my favorite wash next to Juliette. Went with my TTS 30 and they fit me perfect. My thighs can breathe much better in comparison to other light washes I’ve owned (Sahara and Coast 2 especially) Not sure why people say these run small.

View attachment 1590364

I’ve had two sellers on Grailed send me measured pictures of their Cirrus’ and I think they’ll fit but some of the unbelievably skinny pictures on here make me anxious

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fellas - how does the bowling shirts (specifically poppy) fit? I'm 6'3" 190-195 and typically wear a XL or even XXL in classic crews/mercer. Think I'd be an XL or XXL? Leaning towards grabbing an XXL and tailoring it to perfection...
I wear a L in almost everything and went with a L in the poppy and both bougainvillea’s. So I’d say it’s pretty true to size.
It’s a loose fitting shirt so sizing in the shoulders and chest is generous.
180-185 at 6’1”.
Not sure where you carry your weight but I’d say an XL would work on you.

JSK165

Reaction score
fellas - how does the bowling shirts (specifically poppy) fit? I'm 6'3" 190-195 and typically wear a XL or even XXL in classic crews/mercer. Think I'd be an XL or XXL? Leaning towards grabbing an XXL and tailoring it to perfection...
Such a good shirt. I think you could do either given it's somewhat cropped and the XXL would just be slightly oversize but not excessively so. For reference I'm 5'9" 195-200 and have a L in the poppy and both L and XL in the Bougainvilleas and the XL isn't too long on me and I like that fit better than the Ls. Poppy feels a little boxier than the Bougainvilleas but I've never measured to compare. I'm a L in the uni tees and between L and XL in most hoodies.

Nightlines

Reaction score
I’ve had two sellers on Grailed send me measured pictures of their Cirrus’ and I think they’ll fit but some of the unbelievably skinny pictures on here make me anxious
You'll be good. Cirrus isn't tight as **** in the calves. The thighs loosen up after a few wears. Go with your regular cast 2 size and you wont have problems. Legitimately the only pair that I felt couldn't be saved by wear was the Gulches. Those didn't feel right straight out of the box.

unlearn

Reaction score

XL

dustinr

Reaction score
Shoutout to @Lovemybed for the hookup on the Yuba. Took a minute for it to get here due to customs/Canada Post being brutally slow, but now that its arrived it's gonna get tons of wear. Glad I went with an L instead of XL, just enough room to layer with a sweater underneath without being too OS with just a t-shirt. I'd prefer just a little less crop, but it's still very wearable.

Yuba
Uniform sand souvenir crew
Carbons

IMG_6725.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads