• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really want to know how anyone goes up even a size without the waist being way too large even with a belt.

Anyone getting the lows today? Cream or black?

my thighs keep the pants up

or if there’s too much in the waist I’ll just go to the tailor

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really want to know how anyone goes up even a size without the waist being way too large even with a belt.

Anyone getting the lows today? Cream or black?
I got my skittles in a 36. My normal is a 34. The waist isn’t too bad with a belt. To me they fit how my juliettes fit after they stretch all the way out in the waist.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my skittles in a 36. My normal is a 34. The waist isn’t too bad with a belt. To me they fit how my juliettes fit after they stretch all the way out in the waist.
Recently started sizing up on cast 2, a little room in the waist aint a bad thing, especially when you have a large rotation of pants and aren’t putting in the work to stretch them the f’ out

WhaleShark

Reaction score
It's pretty ridiculous how inconsistent washes are now. I'm eyeing the Judahs, but god knows what sizing will be like on those. I have 32s in all my other Cast 2s and they don't come anywhere close to how tight the Gulch wash is.

@WhaleShark How did your Cast 2 Judahs fit? Smaller than other pairs or uniform?
Judah's fit like a true 32 in my opinion. About the same fit as my Saharas and Spruce i think.

Nightlines

Reaction score
hey man, can you do me a favor and take a pic of both sizes next to each other? I want to see the variability in fading/distressing on each pair. From your pics I like the color/fading on the 33 more than the 32. Wanted to see if the difference was truly noticeable or if it’s just the photos. Thanks!
33 is on the left. There's definitely a bigger difference that my camera isn't picking up. 33 is all around much more of a darker wash. Really reminds me of Sorrento

Attachments

• E8701922-11E2-44AF-918F-1B9FEEF1C966.jpeg
    E8701922-11E2-44AF-918F-1B9FEEF1C966.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 85
  • 305906CF-7F35-4EB9-BB0B-D62A97D537C4.jpeg
    305906CF-7F35-4EB9-BB0B-D62A97D537C4.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 81

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
33 is on the left. There's definitely a bigger difference that my camera isn't picking up. 33 is all around much more of a darker wash. Really reminds me of Sorrento
These look really good. Great worn-in pair of raw denim

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. It's a shame they don't have the worn-in pair of raw denim sizing to them. Emailed support and they said Gulch fits like all the other Cast 2s :(
Yeah maybe Nimbus lol. Nimbus fits me like leggings lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads