• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Gonna deliberate on the overshirt for a while. May still end up keeping it.

Haze or black lows for anyone who plans to try and pick some up? Kind of feeling the haze for spring and summer use, but black is always nice for ease of keeping clean. I'm also wondering how they'll size.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gonna deliberate on the overshirt for a while. May still end up keeping it.

Haze or black lows for anyone who plans to try and pick some up? Kind of feeling the haze for spring and summer use, but black is always nice for ease of keeping clean. I'm also wondering how they'll size.

Haze Low will be available in Cream and Black tomorrow. The sizing is the same as Edition One. I'm a 9.5 in Jordan / Nike / most sneaker and a 42 in these like I am the runner. I'm a 41 in the loafer and could really go 41 or 42 on the boots, they have a bit more room but socks can make a difference.

But just to reiterate the above, on both the Haze Low and the Edition One I'm a 42 and that converts to a 9.5 in most traditional US brands. I'm a 42 in most EU sizing.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Haze Low will be available in Cream and Black tomorrow. The sizing is the same as Edition One. I'm a 9.5 in Jordan / Nike / most sneaker and a 42 in these like I am the runner. I'm a 41 in the loafer and could really go 41 or 42 on the boots, they have a bit more room but socks can make a difference.

But just to reiterate the above, on both the Haze Low and the Edition One I'm a 42 and that converts to a 9.5 in most traditional US brands. I'm a 42 in most EU sizing.

Thanks for the info. I usually wear a 9 for Nike so I'll assume a 41 is safe. I was thinking of the cream color as being called haze for some reason.

Not sure which to potentially pick up.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I usually wear a 9 for Nike so I'll assume a 41 is safe. I was thinking of the cream color as being called haze for some reason.

Not sure which to potentially pick up.

Yes I'd say 41 will be good.

Nightlines

Reaction score
Quick fits now that my Gulches came in. Holy **** these run TIGHT. I'm getting Dillon Indigo vibes on how tight these run on the legs. Sitting down while trying these on is impossible because the holes are going to fly apart.
First set is in a 32 which is my comfy TTS.
Second set is in a 33 which is one size up. Still tight as hell in the legs to where I can't sit comfortably. At this rate sizing up twice might be the new norm on the indigo washes for me.

Don't mind the filthy ass cat hair mirror.

Attachments

• 8BBB39AF-118F-4846-BC18-25D5743ECF32.jpeg
    8BBB39AF-118F-4846-BC18-25D5743ECF32.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 85
  • D0622243-1367-4BF7-8CC9-D2D29D30502C.jpeg
    D0622243-1367-4BF7-8CC9-D2D29D30502C.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 9DF85C85-95DF-476B-AFA3-7CE70DB5E871.jpeg
    9DF85C85-95DF-476B-AFA3-7CE70DB5E871.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 91
  • E7447C6C-4E47-4C8C-AD42-408A18C70290.jpeg
    E7447C6C-4E47-4C8C-AD42-408A18C70290.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

goldbergpresto

Reaction score
what is the consensus on sizing for canal cast 2s? still same sizing as other casts 2 or go 1 up?

also when did those canal denim first release?
thanks

Csrulz16

Reaction score
Quick fits now that my Gulches came in. Holy **** these run TIGHT. I'm getting Dillon Indigo vibes on how tight these run on the legs. Sitting down while trying these on is impossible because the holes are going to fly apart.
Second set is in a 33 which is one size up. Still tight as hell in the legs to where I can't sit comfortably. At this rate sizing up twice might be the new norm on the indigo washes for me.
Those are leggings.

Nightlines

Reaction score
Those are leggings.
It's pretty ridiculous how inconsistent washes are now. I'm eyeing the Judahs, but god knows what sizing will be like on those. I have 32s in all my other Cast 2s and they don't come anywhere close to how tight the Gulch wash is.

@WhaleShark How did your Cast 2 Judahs fit? Smaller than other pairs or uniform?

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Don't mind the filthy ass cat hair mirror.

hey man, can you do me a favor and take a pic of both sizes next to each other? I want to see the variability in fading/distressing on each pair. From your pics I like the color/fading on the 33 more than the 32. Wanted to see if the difference was truly noticeable or if it’s just the photos. Thanks!

Cuttooth

Reaction score
I really want to know how anyone goes up even a size without the waist being way too large even with a belt.

Anyone getting the lows today? Cream or black?

aaronj15

Reaction score
There is no way the model is wearing a size "30" Gulch on the site

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads