• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
given all the cast 2 questions I’ll throw mine in:

Does tightness vary a lot by wash? I tried Cirrus and they were like jeggings in the leg but with a generous waist. I know they stretch but it was kinda intense, and I heard cirrus might be tighter than others. Are say skittles and/or carbons noticeably more relaxed?

Context is whether I’ll feel dumb picking up cast 2 when the world is trending looser, ie if they’ll feel timeless or dated.
Yes I think it depends on the wash. My Avalon and Nimbus are my tightest fitting cast 2. I will continue to rock my cast 2 in these times but I do switch it up depending on how I feel and my agenda for the day. At the end of the day “buy what you like”. Who cares about the current trend.

HBoy

Reaction score
Hi all, Does "The Cast 2 Pitch Black" has the same sheen as "The Cast 2 Obsidian"? Think that is something very unique and would love a pair that doesn't fade while maintaining that sheen.

Thanks

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do anybody know the name of this tee? Sidebar- mad I slept on the cadet sweats. Smh
F26246EB-3913-4385-ABF6-C7B215712C88.png

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have it. Its a great color in hand. Need to wear it more.
Oh word?! Whenever you wear it can you post a pic? That color is fire. It just hit me after searching for some cadet sweats lol.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh word?! Whenever you wear it can you post a pic? That color is fire. It just hit me after searching for some cadet sweats lol.

You will probably find one before I get to it again ?. But I will post when I get to it. For reference, it looks very much like the pic up there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads