• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Quick mail day pic. Will post some close ups when I finish work.

Daze Pollocks
93A7AE4D-9F0A-47EA-A269-73DBD7C76E85.jpeg

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess I have the older version. glad I do from
I have the white and black LS Uni’s, and they are both very soft. Best Uni’s I have.

@Edeezus new version? When did u buy that?
sorry I meant the “newer” version as in the current iteration, which I got during the previous summer. They are also soft as well but they feel thinner and not as soft to me as the OG version was more oversized and has more fabric that makes it feel more substantial.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry I meant the “newer” version as in the current iteration, which I got during the previous summer. They are also soft as well but they feel thinner and not as soft to me as the OG version was more oversized and has more fabric that makes it feel more substantial.

Hmmm I’m wondering what iteration I have then. Do you mean Summer ‘20? Or ‘19?

dustinr

Reaction score
Since everyone is doing mail day white painted jeans fits, might as well hop on. Got these in today from Grailed, white washed paint splatter from S9. The pics I had seen online didn't show how much color was in the paint splatter, they looks way better in hand than expected.

Black Uni
White Wash paint splatter
Dirty old Rafs

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed.jpg

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score

I feel like I've seen people looking for this in the past, just a medium available

Sick fit!! Jealous that y'all can pull off splatters like that. I like the mason jar/metal straw too lol.
It's for rinsing his paint brushes in turpentine

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought these off of Grailed thinking these were the Daze Avalon as that’s what the listing labeled it as.. but thanks to @blacknotebooks, it was confirmed that these are in fact Kane 2
Coasts.

0750A471-B2C7-4BC5-B71C-19831CFF4D97.jpeg B4E2EC30-2755-4EB7-9723-4A014AFBB67F.jpeg
The wash is super clean and classic JE.
Not really diggin the fit as much as I would like tho. I sized down to a 29 and the waist is pretty tight. Seller also told me that they fit like a 32, but that’s a lie lol.
Inseam (31) is about an inch more than my usual size (30). I thought they would stack better but they barely do. He also stated that the condition is 9/10 but it has a couple of stains on it.. but whatever.
I thought the price I paid for them was fair but a little disappointing as I had higher expectations on the fit.

Last edited:

WhaleShark

Reaction score
I bought these off of Grailed thinking these were the Daze Avalon as that’s what the listing labeled it as.. but thanks to @blacknotebooks, it was confirmed that these are in fact Daze
Coasts.

View attachment 1568194 View attachment 1568195
The wash is super clean and classic JE.
Not really diggin the fit as much as I would like tho. I sized down to a 29 and the waist is pretty tight. Seller also told me that they fit like a 32, but that’s a lie lol.
Inseam (31) is about an inch more than my usual size (30). I thought they would stack better but they barely do. He also stated that the condition is 9/10 but it has a couple of stains on it.. but whatever.
I thought the price I paid for them was fair but a little disappointing as I had higher expectations on the fit.
They were mislabeled, have stains, and don't fit well??? Dude...get rid of 'em.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads