• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Mail Day

My wife and I are days away from our gender reveal. I needed a blue top for the reveal. So, I bought the Structure Wool Knit Cardigan in Cadet. This thing is beautiful in person. I love the fit and weight of the cardigan. She's a keeper. I'm tempted to try the Structure Crew next.

Congrats! that sweater is fire! Love it.

Csrulz16

Reaction score
Mail Day

My wife and I are days away from our gender reveal. I needed a blue top for the reveal. So, I bought the Structure Wool Knit Cardigan in Cadet. This thing is beautiful in person. I love the fit and weight of the cardigan. She's a keeper. I'm tempted to try the Structure Crew next.

Looks so fuckin good

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mail Day

Looks great and congrats again homie

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
VIP Sale on 1032 Space. Everything pretty much gone but snagged a white uni tee for 35 bucks. Saw a grey one for 35 in medium. LA sweats for 65 but only 2xl

Attachments

• 577BBDAD-8D2D-4F09-875D-579EB32C929D.png
    577BBDAD-8D2D-4F09-875D-579EB32C929D.png
    180 KB · Views: 62

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
Mail Day

congrats man. looks awesome too

973god

Reaction score
Mail Day

This looks amazing and congratulations. @MIKE_JE needs to start production on the baby line.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Definitely on the wanted list!

Awesome! I think that's a new one on the list of 'why I bought a JE piece' that I've seen on the sub. All the best for the reveal!

Congrats! that sweater is fire! Love it.

Looks so fuckin good

Looks great and congrats again homie

congrats man. looks awesome too

Thank you! I appreciate the love, y'all!

Congrats! Make sure you stock up on baby friendly clothes. You will be washing your stuff plenty of times.

I'll be sure to do that!

O U T L I E R
V E I L A N C E

Thank you for the recommendations!

This looks amazing and congratulations. @MIKE_JE needs to start production on the baby line.

Thank you, my friend! That would be awesome and dangerous for my wallet.

@CARTEL777 when you button it up, do you get the dreaded muffin top? unbuttoned looks great. TTS?

I honestly haven't buttoned it up yet. I'll take some pictures for you tonight.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This the Polar Fleece Half-Zip. Material is nice but looks pretty delicate -- not sure how it'll hold up in a wash.
Damn that’s disappointing as I’m waiting for mine in the mail. Did you go medium on it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads