• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know all this stuff is gonna pop up on SSENSE soon lol
Some of the preseason stuff never gets picked up. They already got a bunch of stuff that dropped like the grey and white sneakers, the boots, etc etc; so it seems strange that they would get the fur terry later

timofay

Reaction score
haha imagine saying a classic fitting t-shirt being outdated. Still wear mine often, especially comix. S7 oversized pocket tee was my favourite, followed by comix classic crew. Replica material was amazing but fit was a little off. What’s everyone’s favourite JE tees been over the years!?
Season 7 washed tee's are hands down my favorite. I wish I could go back in time and buy 10. I just found a NWT sprayed mercer on eBay which should be delivered tomorrow. Stoked!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha imagine saying a classic fitting t-shirt being outdated. Still wear mine often, especially comix. S7 oversized pocket tee was my favourite, followed by comix classic crew. Replica material was amazing but fit was a little off. What’s everyone’s favourite JE tees been over the years!?

Haha imagine saying the classic tee is a classic fitting t-shirt.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Season 7 washed tee's are hands down my favorite. I wish I could go back in time and buy 10. I just found a NWT sprayed mercer on eBay which should be delivered tomorrow. Stoked!
What size are you, I think I have some that I never wore

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We all need to get substantially bigger.

What are you rocking these days? Unis? AE?

I never tried the basalt. Isn’t the uni the same? Yes I had to size up on all my classic tees. I actually haven’t bought one in forever, just wear the ones I have occasionally.
The basalt is slighter shorter. Uni is good too. Both are more of a vintage fit. I think they look better than a classic tee. The classic is very slim. I guess I would have to size up now

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The basalt is slighter shorter. Uni is good too. Both are more of a vintage fit. I think they look better than a classic tee. The classic is very slim. I guess I would have to size up now

You’ve been bodybuilding again?

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mail Day

My wife and I are days away from our gender reveal. I needed a blue top for the reveal. So, I bought the Structure Wool Knit Cardigan in Cadet. This thing is beautiful in person. I love the fit and weight of the cardigan. She's a keeper. I'm tempted to try the Structure Crew next.

isculpt

Reaction score
Mail Day

My wife and I are days away from our gender reveal. I needed a blue top for the reveal. So, I bought the Structure Wool Knit Cardigan in Cadet. This thing is beautiful in person. I love the fit and weight of the cardigan. She's a keeper. I'm tempted to try the Structure Crew next.

Looks great. Definitely on the wanted list!

isculpt

Reaction score
you did tell me the LS uni was better than the SS. I think I’m going to grab the cobalt.

also can’t believe no one on the forum got the fur terry. Still sold out.
Highly agreed. The shirt/material seems to drape better on the LS.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mail Day

Awesome! I think that's a new one on the list of 'why I bought a JE piece' that I've seen on the sub. All the best for the reveal!

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mail Day

Congrats! Make sure you stock up on baby friendly clothes. You will be washing your stuff plenty of times.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads