• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aaronj15

Reaction score
If your size is sold out it wouldn't hurt to give the Melrose store a call to see when they are getting their stock in

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dropped 15 min before at least

Yeah, that's that sly EA! I thought I knew what was up refreshing six minutes before 10. It's all good, the pair of Kanes coming out next season is better than the Judah anyway, and I like the Pollock but definitely wasn't ready to put down $600 for em.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's that sly EA! I thought I knew what was up refreshing six minutes before 10. It's all good, the pair of Kanes coming out next season is better than the Judah anyway, and I like the Pollock but definitely wasn't ready to put down $600 for em.

which kanes next szn?? ?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went back to check the 29, sold out... ? money saved I guess

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE actually selling soiled jeans; taken straight from SF's growing and thriving homeless population.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Copped the Pollocks at 7:50. Gotta see them in person. Have the Shark Suedes popped up anywhere else? Wish I had picked up a 10 when they dropped.

What size did you end up going with? I remember you mentioning that you've been sizing up on Cast 2's lately. I wasn't sure which size to go with. So, I ordered two sizes.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it looks like the clean Kane 2 JE was rocking, are probably gonna be cropped ?

Those with raw hem AND regular length would have been a must. Not that excited as of now, if it’s the cropped length.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Beautiful. I'm not a fan of the dirt and distressing on the pair that dropped this morning. I plan on grabbing these whenever they drop.

I agree, like the look of these better (hate that we have to wait until at least October for them though? I got the Judahs more just to get a sense of size and will prob return but will post my first Post-Skinny review for y'all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads