• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
Hoka Cliftons could fit the bill here.

I have both. Daze is a great starter denim for anybody looking to escape the skinny era, but I wouldn't call them "baggy." Take your Cast 2 size, the waist is identical. They're a slim-straight with a slight taper. The Kane 2s are your Explore Page cut. They are baggier and relaxed throughout top and bottom block. The waist is bigger, so if you want the waist snug from the jump, size down.

I would grab them. I think people are super thirsty for the Daze/Kane cuts, and while these are kinda wild, they fit the current workwear/vintage aesthetic. Like, Dennis Disco or whoever that JE seed is will be all over these, as will many other archive boyz.

I agree. I have had absolutely 0 interest in white denim, but I'm leaning towards copping these tomorrow.

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
I don't know if it will be tomorrow, but looks like from JE's comments on that IG post that the sneakers will be getting restocked at some point too, for anyone who missed out.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still don’t get all the paint stuff. Just a couple of years ago no one on here liked any of the paint splatter stuff JE came out with and look at y’all now lol. I am interested to see all the fit pics on it tho!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still don’t get all the paint stuff. Just a couple of years ago no one on here liked any of the paint splatter stuff JE came out with and look at y’all now lol. I am interested to see all the fit pics on it tho!
I think because a lot of the paint stuff prior just seemed random. A random pair of blue jeans with random paint, it just didn’t connect. These pants in particular are white, which I think in everyone’s mind makes sense. When you think of painters, you think of white pants, there isn’t any dissonance. In people’s minds it clicks. Also, when it comes to white pants (which I have a million pairs) I’m always cautious or aware of what I’m doing, this takes white pants and makes them “easy”, there isn’t as much fear about beating them up. In a way, they are already “ruined”. I hope that makes sense

EhVos

Reaction score
random but it's almost been a year without @JBad28, did he ragequit cause of @j023 ??

regardless he used to post a lot. kinda miss that ngl

Csrulz16

Reaction score
TRENDY! Travis Scott wore a pair on Instagram.

cs54

Reaction score
So question about all this denim w the pre-rips. My fear is, I slide my foot into my brand new $300 pants, catch my toe on one of these sassy little rips, and all of a sudden it becomes a huge gash. Is this a regular occurrence? Or are the pre-rips protected somehow? Seems like inner patches would be a must.

Nightlines

Reaction score
So question about all this denim w the pre-rips. My fear is, I slide my foot into my brand new $300 pants, catch my toe on one of these sassy little rips, and all of a sudden it becomes a huge gash. Is this a regular occurrence? Or are the pre-rips protected somehow? Seems like inner patches would be a must.
One of a kind, man. One of a kind. Embrace the rips if you buy pre-distressed

JH_SF

Reaction score

Just sit down while you're putting your pants on and be mindful of the rips when you slide your foot down the leg of the pant.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads