• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the toggle on a jacket I have from jcrew. Not saying anything negative but would rather see something nicer on the anorak considering cost. However, I could live with it at 30-40% discount lol.
Yeah common on hunting jackets, just a piece of leather usually. Always hated that look

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my caldera Chelsea boots in size 41 from the recommendation but they fit big idk if I should size down to 40 and risk them being too tight ?

what’s size you wear in Nikes? I’m curious on sizing now?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my caldera Chelsea boots in size 41 from the recommendation but they fit big idk if I should size down to 40 and risk them being too tight ?

Are u a half size? Sized down to 41?

malcolmbw

Reaction score
My take on the toggle is that, yes, the quality is disappointing but it's not a huge deal to me. It's not like on the Sochi where I'll interact with it every wear, they're going to be set once and adjusted maybe once every few wears.

TBF, I paid less than 1/2 price and might care more at retail haha

due_dilla

Reaction score

I am a 11 in AJ1, and a 10.5 in AF1. I sized down to 43 and they fit a tad snug on my right foot, but so far no issues.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah US 8.5 sized down to 41

I am a 10.5 and got The speed lace in 43. They are roomy in toe, but I feel like it is for the best. What is ur issue with the sizing? Too long? Too wide?

Lextino

Reaction score
I am a 10.5 and got The speed lace in 43. They are roomy in toe, but I feel like it is for the best. What is ur issue with the sizing? Too long? Too wide?
Yeah mine are pretty roomy in the toe area . They just don’t feel snug like my other chelse boots ha also had thicker socks on still a bit roomy

EhVos

Reaction score
Some nice JE sales on https://cncpts.com/collections/special-promotions + code EXTRA20

There is also a visvim JV hoodie on there for 270... I have that exact one and its one of the nicest fitting and comfortable hoodies I have ever had. It's either sea island cotton or giza, I forget, but regardless it is incredible. Highly recommend, especially with the extra 20. FYI I'm 6'3 160 and wear a 5(!!)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics