• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Place in a mesh laundry bag, cold wash delicate cycle with wool lite dark, then hang dry. The fading is inevitable on garment dyed clothing but this is the best system I’ve found to minimize dye loss. Added bonus is to remove the strings prior to wash and wash separately.
You forgot the most important step, turn inside out

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Skittles as always been the one wash I wanted to try but I'm afraid they'd be too loud for me.

They aren’t as loud as you think. The dye is pretty subtle when the light doesn’t hit. I love my pair.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're worried about the colors, don't be. It's extremely subtle and tastefully done. If you're thinking Skittles are like Push Pop, they're far from it.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

dustinr

Reaction score
Really good day at mp3. Found a few bogotas for insane price for my SF homies and thirsted over that carson puffer jacket. Ha ha ha. Heres my home fit today. ?

folsom tee xs
Daisy practice shorts xs

how much are they selling the Bogotá’s for at mp3? And did they have any L’s?

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Rainy day walk.

Document Coat
Raglan Hoodie
Sochi Sweats
Prada Boots

523409A3-EAC1-4172-94C6-80B08AFB9CD0.jpeg

Lextino

Reaction score
@WhaleShark the JE boots releasing this week have your name written all over them. Seems like they’d go really well with your style.
@Lextino is this the Folsom tee? Whatever tee it is, I want it. Looks fkng good!
No bro it’s actually just a vintage tee I found at a thrift store I flipped it inside out. fits Perfect ha wish the Folsom tee fit like this haven’t got much wear out of that ha

WhaleShark

Reaction score
@WhaleShark the JE boots releasing this week have your name written all over them. Seems like they’d go really well with your style.
@Lextino is this the Folsom tee? Whatever tee it is, I want it. Looks fkng good!
I WANT the boots. might buy. Very eager to see the whole footwear lineup. Only hesitation is if something better is in the pipeline.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
The boots look really awesome but i don’t treat my boots with grace and care, even my 1000 mile Wolverine boots which are $400, get worn hard.

Jreed74

Reaction score
Just got around to taking pictures after getting them (sorry no mirror) size small in both cargos. New pair doesn't look bad from the front in this picture but knee up is really baggy in the waist/back area which is what I was afraid of after reading the measurements after buying. I wanted a looser fitting cargo but I think the previous seasons fit fits me better. View attachment 951496 View attachment 951497

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads