• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jreed74

Reaction score
BF Herringbone Cargos came in today. They fit like a dream! I'm glad I went with @zabo358 's recommendation to size down. They fit much better than the size S/1 I tried on a few months back. For reference, I take a size 30 in Cast 2's + 1/S in Game Shorts.

Do you think a xse would work for all the new cargo I was wondering that when I order my black cargo that haven’t came in yet in a size s

EhVos

Reaction score
how much do you think the white sneakers are going to be? forget the retail on the leather lows, but probably more than that? 398? 598? hopefully I'm not priced out as I'd love to try them

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LS University Tee
Herringbone Cargos
AJ1

Do you think a xse would work for all the new cargo I was wondering that when I order my black cargo that haven’t came in yet in a size s

What size Cast 2's do you wear again? I'm a true 30 in Cast 2's but I prefer a 31 these days. I take a size small in cargos.

Jreed74

Reaction score

LS University Tee
Herringbone Cargos
AJ1

What size Cast 2's do you wear again? I'm a true 30 in Cast 2's but I prefer a 31 these days. I take a size small in cargos.
Ah ok thanks I was just wondering if a xs would be to small but yeah I’m the same size in cast 2 a 30 or 31 so I will try the small size in cargos thanks for the reply

thuper_therious

Reaction score
I talk mad **** about this jacket because I’m biased but it’s truly the most comfortable and warm jacket that’s ever graced my flesh. So glad to have it back.
C4935419-2A0B-4B9E-A057-24C06C6EB185.jpeg

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Ah ok thanks I was just wondering if a xs would be to small but yeah I’m the same size in cast 2 a 30 or 31 so I will try the small size in cargos thanks for the reply
Just to let know, man. The waist will be large. Just allow it to not fit and tie the drawstring.

the legs look $$$ in TTS

BigRed

Reaction score

LS University Tee
Herringbone Cargos
AJ1

The hate/jealousy gets turned up a couple of degrees every time I see you rocking those Union 1’s!! Lol ? ?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AF1 Craft on sale - CAD pricing.

Nightlines

Reaction score
Speaking of Folsom tees anyone have tips removing stains .. my double dye hoodie was laying on it.. now it looks like it’s has an oil stain.. washed it but still there haha
Nevermind. I misread. Try soaking with Oxiclean in warm water for 1-5 hours (depending on how bad it is) and mess with it occasionally with your hands or something to agitate. If it doesn't help at all, it might be there to stay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads