• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jreed74

Reaction score
here breh

View attachment 1539017
Yeah they all say slim fit but the truth is that’s wrong same ones on JE website that says relaxed fit!!! Thanks though

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean... they can’t really be out of stock, right? This was a borderline pre-order with shipping on 1/27. Hopefully they do a practice short run.
I don’t think they sold out.
I never really wear mesh shorts unless I’m going to the gym so I passed on all the other pairs of game shorts especially at $250.
However, I really liked this print so I searched through the thread on fits and sizing. I go back an hour later to pull the trigger on a medium and every single size is suddenly sold out.
If what hermesonly says is true and they make use of the print on other pieces then I won’t feel too bad. Really hoping for a bowling shirt in this print.

unlearn

Reaction score
It must be nice to live somewhere you can even think about wearing shorts in the next 3 months let alone buying them.

Moonrocks

Reaction score
I mean... they can’t really be out of stock, right? This was a borderline pre-order with shipping on 1/27. Hopefully they do a practice short run.

I know. I wanted the Kabuki but it was gone in my sz. Hoping for a restock..

Nightlines

Reaction score
for the love of god, please dont let the weather in hawaii bring you down...
For real though. Grass is always greener. My wife and I prefer having four seasons in a year rather than summer and slightly cooler summer. Both of us enjoy layering and wearing fall/winter clothing a lot. Being out here basically forces you to put on shorts and a tshirt, or some iteration of it. Thankfully our jobs will be letting us leave next year and hopefully onto someplace cheaper and cooler.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Ha! My good friend got stationed in San Diego while he was in the navy and said the constant sunshine and same weather day after day was depressing.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Folsom is new my fav tee. I’ll definately be picking up another one.

Paloma hemi (s)
Escobar (m)
Folsom tee (xs)

Attachments

• 0A6FDEB1-ECCE-4081-AC2E-D65F6FEF8E60.jpeg
    0A6FDEB1-ECCE-4081-AC2E-D65F6FEF8E60.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 71

nick227

Reaction score
Paloma looks money with the folsom.. may have convinced me to scoop up both haha.. what you got on the wrist?

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paloma looks money with the folsom.. may have convinced me to scoop up both haha.. what you got on the wrist?

I agree its a great pairing. You should ! The uni tee looks pretty good underneath too but this is just a bit better.
It's a last gen Omega Speedmaster. It's my favourite watch . (I'm a bit of a watch nut)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads