• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CandH23

Reaction score
Can one of you fine gentleman ID these? They look like they’re from JMM

Attachments

• C8F20B3C-6BDD-4E50-977F-64F8A0B8882C.png
    C8F20B3C-6BDD-4E50-977F-64F8A0B8882C.png
    687.8 KB · Views: 57

thekidcub

Reaction score
You seem very conflicted on sizing with all pieces. My best advice is to embrace the size you have, find ways to make it work, and don’t over think it. Most JE can be worn in 2 sizes, in my experience. I mean, you even said you love the fit of the M, so why question it?
I agree with this, I bounce back and forth a lot between M and L, especially with the tops

dustinr

Reaction score
....so my other Nicasio Parka came in from Nordstromrack......

AND THEY SENT ME ANOTHER NICASIO BOGOTA, in a Large instead now.
.....pain

you looking to sell the Bogota or return it?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might have found my grail parka: the fishtail one from Season 7 in washed black. Been looking for one for a year almost. Such a timeless piece.

Same here. Always wanted that one in grey.

jay7645

Reaction score
The new leather stadium jacket is true to size. The only iffy thing is that it's cropped in the body but at your height you will be fine. I'm 5'8, 210lbs and I got an XL and it fits perfectly. The fit is very similar to the Bogota Bomber. Also it's lambskin so it's more comfortable/flexible than the Blackmeans versions and it's also padded so it's more forgiving.

In my TTS size XL, I'm able to wear it with just a t-shirt or even a hoodie underneath and it still looks tailored and perfect.

This definitely gave me more assurance, thanks alot!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads