• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Back at the office for the first day of the 2020 tax season, fit.
OS marbled crew
Black dillons
JExNike Blazers
Carbon Uni T
46A2AFDE-A935-4F09-AE90-05974AD2BF3B.jpeg

blue2007

Reaction score
Might have found my grail parka: the fishtail one from Season 7 in washed black. Been looking for one for a year almost. Such a timeless piece.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might have found my grail parka: the fishtail one from Season 7 in washed black. Been looking for one for a year almost. Such a timeless piece.

I have one in green. It’s ok. I wouldn’t say it’s a grail

blue2007

Reaction score
I have one in green. It’s ok. I wouldn’t say it’s a grail

I find it so versatile, not a fashion fad, and can be worn with pretty much anything. I think the green one is a bit harder to match with things. Both nice though. Not sure I would pay $600 for it, but $100-200, might not be bad.

isculpt

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can help me with the sizing for the leather stadium jacket. Read a few post on the sizing but I'm still getting PTSD from ordering the Blackmeans 2.0 and it came fitting small and I've virtually never worn it again (I live overseas so I can't return it). I recently got the Rider jacket in M and it fits better. So I was wondering if I were to get a M it would be ok.

I'm 5'8 160lbs btw.
The new leather stadium jacket is true to size. The only iffy thing is that it's cropped in the body but at your height you will be fine. I'm 5'8, 210lbs and I got an XL and it fits perfectly. The fit is very similar to the Bogota Bomber. Also it's lambskin so it's more comfortable/flexible than the Blackmeans versions and it's also padded so it's more forgiving.

In my TTS size XL, I'm able to wear it with just a t-shirt or even a hoodie underneath and it still looks tailored and perfect.

Nightlines

Reaction score

I was going to grab the same one off Grailed until I read the description on JE. Says the cotton poplin isn't water repellant. Does anyone that owns it know if it's not water proof or anything?

blue2007

Reaction score
I was going to grab the same one off Grailed until I read the description on JE. Says the cotton poplin isn't water repellant. Does anyone that owns it know if it's not water proof or anything?

I don't think it is. But I do have a Veilance fishtail which is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads