• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

isculpt

Reaction score
there's no way in hell that cashmere ish sold out. esp. the villain, ain't no one buying a villain for 700. I don't fall for it...
I could see stylists for Celebrities/Rich people just copping the latest releases for their clientele.
A ton of athletes and celebs alike wear JE, on top of just regular old folks like us with a bit more dispensable income.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could see stylists for Celebrities/Rich people just copping the latest releases for their clientele.
A ton of athletes and celebs alike wear JE, on top of just regular old folks like us with a bit more dispensable income.
No celebrity is wearing a size Small, and no athlete wearing less than an XL. Smalls, Mediums should still been avail at least. Call me a troll, but I don't think I'll ever believe this **** seriously sold at this price.

isculpt

Reaction score
No celebrity is wearing a size Small, and no athlete wearing less than an XL. Smalls, Mediums should still been avail at least. Call me a troll, but I don't think I'll ever believe this **** seriously sold at this price.
Wait checking it now, nothing is sold out. Only size sold out is XS in all of them.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait checking it now, nothing is sold out. Only size sold out is XS in all of them.
Odd. LA, Escobar and Villain were showing sold out in most sizes (eg, S M L XXL) but available in random sizes for some products. Also beach was sold out in S M L or something in heather gray but in stock for ash

isculpt

Reaction score
Odd. LA, Escobar and Villain were showing sold out in most sizes (eg, S M L XXL) but available in random sizes for some products. Also beach was sold out in S M L or something in heather gray but in stock for ash
Maybe they were updating inventory momentarily. Not sure.

jay7645

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can help me with the sizing for the leather stadium jacket. Read a few post on the sizing but I'm still getting PTSD from ordering the Blackmeans 2.0 and it came fitting small and I've virtually never worn it again (I live overseas so I can't return it). I recently got the Rider jacket in M and it fits better. So I was wondering if I were to get a M it would be ok.

I'm 5'8 160lbs btw.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there's no way in hell that cashmere ish sold out. esp. the villain, ain't no one buying a villain for 700. I don't fall for it...
Aye, some people got major bankroll. I bet the inventory was low

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A lot of celebrities are really small and petite tho...

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Avalon
Icons
1A7E580D-3040-456A-B42A-AFD9A6E1F8EB.jpeg

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Did anyone get those dye throw pillows? I was considering getting one or 2 but I realized they’re 22”x22” and that’s pretty huge for a living room couch

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads