• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Just some JE classics for the boys:

-Dark Grey Beach hoodie 2/m
-Cast 2 Coast 30
-CPs

feeling like its 2018 all over again

IMG_1459.JPG

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone on here grab the steelhead LA sweats? They’re 26oz correct?

EhVos

Reaction score
pretty sure they were 22 afaik? think there was discussion about it 1-2 months ago

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE for the new black black raws, should we size the same as obsidian? and are these going to be one-time runs (like JETS) or are they going to be mainline like obsidian. i can't pull the trigger until some of my returns go back...

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE for the new black black raws, should we size the same as obsidian? and are these going to be one-time runs (like JETS) or are they going to be mainline like obsidian. i can't pull the trigger until some of my returns go back...

I'm just making an assumption, but one would assume these raws would be more available than the Jet Black's since those seem to have a more intricate creation process.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I would size the same as Obsidian. Not planning on restocks yet. We’ll see!

puttysan

Reaction score
does anyone have the pitch blacks?

sizing same as cast 2s or size 1 up?

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone have the pitch blacks?

sizing same as cast 2s or size 1 up?
I highly doubt anyone has those yet since they just dropped yesterday. Unless they went to the store. Mike suggested to go with the same size as the obsidians if you have those. I’m going tts with them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads