• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few close ups of FG and JE knit/sweaters. Clear weight difference, but JE doesn't compromise quality just bc he offers a much more affordable price range.

Anyways, FG ones are super chunky and heavy + Made in Italy. No one can deny the quality, but still extremely hard to justify the price.
Still need a small in the Camel cashmere.. too good

dino09

Reaction score
If im 34 in saharas, jets, and skittles should i stick to a 34 in cirrus? Thanks in advance.

aJEfan

Reaction score
rio.jpg
a leisurely fit.

Vintage Black Folsom Tee
Black Rios
JE Socks
CNCPTS x New Balance 999 "Seal"

jah786

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just bought a beach hoodie in co-mix charcoal and was surprised to find the care instructions said wash cold and line dry. The fit was good but not as oversized as i thought it would be and if it shrank a lot then it would be too small. Not looking forward to a fussy hoodie getting accidentally dried and ruined at $200+ (I did not get it on sale). Should I size up? Is this style was known to shrink? If so I will buy a size up, wash it, and live my life!

To summarize, anyone wash and dry a beach hoodie and know about shrinkage rates? also wondering if this co-mix stuff shrinks more than the garment dyed version, since it is not put through a dye and wash cycle.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought a beach hoodie in co-mix charcoal and was surprised to find the care instructions said wash cold and line dry. The fit was good but not as oversized as i thought it would be and if it shrank a lot then it would be too small. Not looking forward to a fussy hoodie getting accidentally dried and ruined at $200+ (I did not get it on sale). Should I size up? Is this style was known to shrink? If so I will buy a size up, wash it, and live my life!

To summarize, anyone wash and dry a beach hoodie and know about shrinkage rates? also wondering if this co-mix stuff shrinks more than the garment dyed version, since it is not put through a dye and wash cycle.
I put my carnival dye in the dryer. Not ruined !

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads