• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah the thin ones!!

yup. mine has faded beautifully and fits me so well. still my favourite hoodie to date
I haven’t rocked they hoodie in years. Lol. Let me go find it.

aaronj15

Reaction score
how has everyone's jet cast 2 held up over time? y'all think it's too similar to carbon or is it worth owning both?

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how has everyone's jet cast 2 held up over time? y'all think it's too similar to carbon or is it worth owning both?
I only worn mine a few times. I always put them back in the bag when I take them off lol. I will put more wears in them then follow up

WhaleShark

Reaction score
I thought FOG's 6th collection was an amazing level up. And S7 is incredible. Really exciting to see the brand evolve so dramatically. Its all a bit too expensive for me. And I have no idea how to size in FOG products so that always makes me pause when I see sales and stuff on grailed. But damn it looks so good. Cant believe Jerry got me wanting to wanting to wear a double breasted blazer and loafers.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I thought FOG's 6th collection was an amazing level up. And S7 is incredible. Really exciting to see the brand evolve so dramatically. Its all a bit too expensive for me. And I have no idea how to size in FOG products so that always makes me pause when I see sales and stuff on grailed. But damn it looks so good. Cant believe Jerry got me wanting to wanting to wear a double breasted blazer and loafers.

I think its cool Jerry bootstraps (uses his own money) to fund his endeavours which gives him and his team 100% creative control. Probably why FOG is so damn unique

The joys of having a pops that played in the majors

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably why FOG is so damn unique

I think it helps that Jerry isn't really a designer per se. He's kind of more of a stylist in a sense, and to me that really helps him have a pulse on what to do next. JE does that too, or at least he did, I'm not sure what his process is like now but before he was always talking about how the collection was inspired by what he was personally wearing at the time or always wanted. It's dope to me when designers actually wear the clothes they make

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I think it helps that Jerry isn't really a designer per se. He's kind of more of a stylist in a sense, and to me that really helps him have a pulse on what to do next. JE does that too, or at least he did, I'm not sure what his process is like now but before he was always talking about how the collection was inspired by what he was personally wearing at the time or always wanted. It's dope to me when designers actually wear the clothes they make

100%. I never really thought about the nuances between designers and stylists, in a setting like this it makes perfect sense

Regarding JE, im with you on the "he did" part. The styling used to be so creative that id buy whole fits based off them

?‍♂️

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
100%. I never really thought about the nuances between designers and stylists, in a setting like this it makes perfect sense

Regarding JE, im with you on the "he did" part. The styling used to be so creative that id buy whole fits based off them

?‍♂️

i feel like ive seen JE fits lately that i wanted everything.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They were thin, but they were reactive dye. They were really sweet if you sized right
Wow I totally forgot about that. This pic is from 2017. Last time I wore it lol. Let me find it and throw it on lol

9FF22B8C-03C5-49A3-AF94-2C1C8B5645F2.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads