• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.

How do you guys go about keeping your AE tee sleeves unrolled after washing or even while wearing them? I’m starting to get annoyed that they don’t stay unrolled even when putting a jacket on.

Any insight helps, thanks fellas!
I actually intentionally roll the sleeves just a little but on the later anti expos I’ve been using a steamer to unroll the hem especially in the rear. It works really well. I get about an extra .5 - 1” in the back so my lower back doesn’t feel exposed when I sit.

Jcosia

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your replies, mad helpful, it was definitely the rolls on the sleeves that were bothering me. It was just getting too short for my taste lol. I’ll try all the methods you guys listed and see which one works the best!

once again y’all are appreciated ??

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Lol, I always found myself having a hard time using JE sweats as my daily loungers due to the cost. I picked up a pair of escos on Poshmark for $35 and have never looked back ?
At my age, if I’m buying sweatpants, I’m going to wear the hell out of them regardless of the price. Only thing worse than paying $200 for sweats is paying $200 for sweats and not wearing them. And generally, if you’re wearing sweats in public it’s really not going to matter if they’re pristine or broken in. To most everyone, they’re just sweats.

EhVos

Reaction score
I got the grey slub socks in today and I really like them. They feel incredibly soft and the colour of them is phenomenal. They look better in person than the product shots.

Shipping to Canada is still annoying though. 38 for the socks, 26 for shipping. 89CAD when it's all said and done. I don't get how the cheapest option for JE is $26 while other (smaller) brands is a lot cheaper?

a feline mage

Reaction score
Btw, YL sweats are ?. They aren’t 26oz but the cut and quality is great.

Keep hearing about YL and Cole Buxton. Have you tried both or just YL? Been thinking about getting a pair of either or, though I have to say I like the chunky (almost Yeezy like?) look to the Cole Buxton stuff.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keep hearing about YL and Cole Buxton. Have you tried both or just YL? Been thinking about getting a pair of either or, though I have to say I like the chunky (almost Yeezy like?) look to the Cole Buxton stuff.

Just took a look at Cole Buxton. Not a fan of the seam in the back of the sweats. Wtf were they thinking? Also, they weigh 500 gsm which is what? 14-15oz? Not exactly heavy.

a feline mage

Reaction score
Just took a look at Cole Buxton. Not a fan of the seam in the back of the sweats. Wtf were they thinking? Also, they weigh 500 gsm which is what? 14-15oz? Not exactly heavy.

You mean that weird little butt flap on the sweatpants? Hahaha I didn't notice that before, just the seam that runs down the right leg. I dig that seam actually but not the butt flap. Yeah I think you're right about the weight. YL in the 20z+ range?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A02FCA0D-0C1E-4436-ABC6-350E168076C9.jpeg
replica crew...

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need some second eyes on this. Not JE but got the ALD core nylon pants which I really wnted but sadly isn't quite fitting as i wanted.
FIrst pic is how it looks naturally
1606945351456.png

and second is how I would have liked it to look (my right leg, held up by my hand):
1606945390504.png

It's obviously too long, are there any way to achieve the second look, given that there is a zip down the ankle and elastic cuff - making it hard to hem?

Sorry again about non JE but you guys are the fit kings :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads