• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
they are pretty gnarly man, in my defense they rarely got worn during summer

Thanks man, i actually picked up a sized up pair this bf as my only je item. They denim has held up way better than i thought it would. @Thatguyjlar has an amazing pair, take a look for reference

Thanks bro, since covid surfaced, probably almost every day except summers. When I first got them though I didnt wear them too much as they were tight af

My motivation was simply not wanting to bag out the knees of other cast 2's or lounge wear as I am sitting at a computer 10+ hours a day lol

I thought you guys were lol. Didnt we agree we would start wearing our raws or did you just fake me out :rotflmao:

Got you. So you would wear the denim in the house basically? I don't know if I can do that ? Props to you though.

Nonameguy

Reaction score
I returned my size 31 carbons back to oneness boutique. They arrive back to the store on Friday! After taxes and free shipping it was 227ish

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they are pretty gnarly man, in my defense they rarely got worn during summer

Thanks man, i actually picked up a sized up pair this bf as my only je item. They denim has held up way better than i thought it would. @Thatguyjlar has an amazing pair, take a look for reference

Thanks bro, since covid surfaced, probably almost every day except summers. When I first got them though I didnt wear them too much as they were tight af

My motivation was simply not wanting to bag out the knees of other cast 2's or lounge wear as I am sitting at a computer 10+ hours a day lol

I thought you guys were lol. Didnt we agree we would start wearing our raws or did you just fake me out :rotflmao:
Faked out. Juliette and carbons took over the rotation lol

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
honestly , Its hard to beat escos at home for comfort.

Attachments

• 76006C7A-EC57-4D97-83DF-702BF6D50523.jpeg
    76006C7A-EC57-4D97-83DF-702BF6D50523.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 51

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
In love with the Kingston Flannel. Prefer it way more than the Paloma.

This is TTS medium. I’m 5’7” 155-160lbs. I prefer the OS look in hemi shirts

D4DAA2E2-61D5-4D14-940B-69D10C232396.jpeg

side note if anyone wants to sell me their booty flannel in a medium for cost feel free to message me.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
honestly , Its hard to beat escos at home for comfort.
Idk about this man. As much as I love JE, I find it impossible to feel comfortable wearing JE terry bottoms in the house, esp. escobars. It’s more of my errands, parents or in-laws house type of item when I want to look casual but also put together. + how you gonna wear $248 sweats in the house? In my home, I’ve been living in $15-30 Jockey or Uniqlo long underwear or YL sweats for as long as I can remember, but maybe I’m just a mess.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads