• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How come it's your favourite? Is it the print? Or is the fit slightly different to the usual uni fit.
I wanted to buy them too but also sold out in my size
The print and it fits not as OS as the regular Unis so it fits me a little bit better. It’s just a fun tee and I love wearing it

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The print and it fits not as OS as the regular Unis so it fits me a little bit better. It’s just a fun tee and I love wearing it
True. I actually have zero print tees cos I'm not a fan of any sort of branding or having a statement on my clothing but I felt this was a pretty cool shirt.

blue2007

Reaction score
I know some of you are into Veilance here, any pieces you recommend? Was looking at Mionn and Monitor Coat.

Nightlines

Reaction score
Did you try soaking in Oxiclean for 2+ hours? It's saved countless clothing pieces that I own. Hours vary on how bad the stain is.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If medium doesn’t work out for you, I’d be willing to buy them off you at cost. Just missed out on these. Signed up for notification when/if they’re back in stock.

They're all yours if they don't work out for me.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My butte Hemi went from Wednesday to arrive then today. Then back to Wednesday. We got hit with 8-10inches of snow. Smh. Now my PS5 delayed. I blame this all on the shade I gave the Black Friday sales. Damn you retail gods. ?

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you try soaking in Oxiclean for 2+ hours? It's saved countless clothing pieces that I own. Hours vary on how bad the stain is.
I have not. I am sending it to the dry cleaner today to see if that will help but I will try that if it doesn’t. Thanks for the suggestion.

Joebo21

Reaction score
Almost $500 in credit just burning a hole ? Guess I can use it for the sneakers

Have some practice shorts, tan b-ball shorts, and uni tees all size large I’ll be putting in the BST if anyone’s interested

boxdok

Reaction score
I guess we are not getting anymore Blackmeans John Elliott collaborations anymore. I use to really look forward to them.

dustinr

Reaction score
Almost $500 in credit just burning a hole ? Guess I can use it for the sneakers

Have some practice shorts, tan b-ball shorts, and uni tees all size large I’ll be putting in the BST if anyone’s interested

What colors on the uni tees?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads