• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flipsilk

Reaction score
did anyone make a move on this:

Not feeling the tie-dyes like most of you but the fact it was black made it a little more desirable to me, plus the "block terry"s ribbed texture and heavier-than-tee weight felt like it might be good for WFH status. Is this a new fabric?

Was concerned it might be a bit too short though...

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks solid, I have the knit and FG hoodies coming in from Ssense. Excited to see them in person

I'll live through you on the knit hoodie. I want it, but that price is too steep for me. There are several pieces throughout the collection that I wish JE took a crack at because I know the price would be much more sensible if he did. I'll just wait and see what makes it to the spring time sale season.

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
yeah been a lot more picky with my purchases the last couple years and nothing really doing it for me this year. Have accumulated enough over the years that doesn’t get worn enough as is, so it’s hard to justify more.
Totally agree man. When you got tons of JE still with tags in its original packaging, that's when you start to realize you have a problem :confused:

Nightlines

Reaction score
Didn't really pull the trigger on anything for BF this year from JE. Sale prices for Cast 2s are still miles above secondhand pairs I've gotten that were basically BNWOT. Only other thing I'm interested in was some Unis, but the neckline is killing my existing ones. It just feels so baggy now after wearing tight neckline tees like Cole Buxton.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll live through you on the knit hoodie. I want it, but that price is too steep for me. There are several pieces throughout the collection that I wish JE took a crack at because I know the price would be much more sensible if he did. I'll just wait and see what makes it to the spring time sale season.
I'm with ya man. I love the fog look, but just a bit outside my price range. I make do with my essentials pieces. Lol.
The nike x fog bomber is my grail piece. It's actually that item that eventually led me to JE

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This past weekend I visited the fam and my cousin got too drunk and threw up some that splashed onto my Share the Trail Uni tee ? this is my fav tee from JE so I am really devastated.

I tried washing it but I still have stains and am thinking of taking it to the dry cleaner to see if it will get it off. What do you guys think?

I can’t even buy another tee since it’s sold out in my size now

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This past weekend I visited the fam and my cousin got too drunk and threw up some that splashed onto my Share the Trail Uni tee ? this is my fav tee from JE so I am really devastated.

I tried washing it but I still have stains and am thinking of taking it to the dry cleaner to see if it will get it off. What do you guys think?

I can’t even buy another tee since it’s sold out in my size now
How come it's your favourite? Is it the print? Or is the fit slightly different to the usual uni fit.
I wanted to buy them too but also sold out in my size

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads