• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cs54

Reaction score
I have the Bozeman shorts which are slightly big on me. Then I got the brea shorts in the same size and I literally could not put them on. Size up hard if you do get them.

huh and yet the size guide on JE.com is identical for Bozeman and Brea. Eg size 29, waist is 32.5”. That sorta scares me off from final sale...

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Homeward Bound ✈

04B1495D-52BA-474A-80C7-09F51E5E4F69.jpeg

FF5A896F-4290-429B-80D2-EB363A395DED.jpeg

Bogota
Uni LS
LA
AF1

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely not the cyber Monday I expected from JE! Tough year

still ready for the kicks

Xam

Reaction score
Definitely not the cyber Monday I expected from JE! Tough year

still ready for the kicks
Still holding out a little bit of delusional hope that they'll throw up a flash sale last minute (I think they did so last year), but so far definitely a step down. Super cool of Mike to come through with those hemi deals though... I don't need to necessarily drop more than a few hundred lol.

dustinr

Reaction score
Ugh. I’ve got $50 of credit left over from an old gift card that’s burning a hole in my e-pocket.
Was hoping the hemp villain would be further discounted (I know, I know, most of you think the side zips are lame but I only have the villain in crew neck, not hoodie, and want a new hoodie) but not looking like it’s gonna happen. Guess I either need to bite the bullet and spend some $ or wait to use the credit on a future drop.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads