• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dino12

Reaction score
40% on the flash sale for the tactical stuff.... was 60% on the sample sale + another 20% soooo yeah

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was teetering on the polar fleece after that one guy posted it because it looked more purple than black.
This doesn’t look as purple but might be the lighting.
Did you try that in your usual size?

It looks a little purple once the light hits. Here's another picture of the parka.

Thx for the photos! Are the AF1 your own, or do they have stock in the store?

Anytime, my friend. I brought them with me. I wish they had more pairs in-stock. I want to double up.

Are the JE AF1's better leather quality than the regular all whites? The regular ones look like **** after you wear them like 10x lol

The quality isn't anything special. They're extremely comfortable though.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aren’t the Kingston and Butte both the same material as the nova? You can see it in the pics....and Paloma was thinner than the speedcheck, cinder and honey
That’s what I thought. But someone said it wasn’t.

aaronj15

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE is the Kingston the same material as the Nova and Butte? Or lighter weight similar to the Paloma?
I think Kingston is def the same as nova. Butte looks like it too (from pics), but the description says other ways (descriptions aren’t always 100% accurate though). The butte doesn’t seem to have that brushed look that the cinder, speedway, and honey have

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Kingston is def the same as nova. Butte looks like it too (from pics), but the description says other ways (descriptions aren’t always 100% accurate though). The butte doesn’t seem to have that brushed look that the cinder, speedway, and honey have

Look at the material up close lol. You can see the same washed/pilling effect as the others that are washed.

It could potentially be a combination of the two but it’s definitely washed and softened to a certain degree.

aaronj15

Reaction score
Look at the material up close lol. You can see the same washed/pilling effect as the others that are washed.
Damn I must be blind then lol. My bad it just looked so similar to the nova material, plus I was looking at the thickness of the collar points

stevededrip

Reaction score

Attachments

• 0D321C7F-4D54-4734-A166-FB78B6AE2DBF.png
    0D321C7F-4D54-4734-A166-FB78B6AE2DBF.png
    696 KB · Views: 49

KyleKelley

Reaction score
The quality isn't anything special. They're extremely comfortable though.

I would def say the JE AF1 are better materials and much less susceptible to creasing. Theyalso have an insane midsole that makes them one of the most comfy shoes I own. That insole is thick though so don’t size a half down like you would on a normal pair of af1. Go tts

TCNY

Reaction score
Prices for the flash sale don’t seem too good. Sitting this one out

Deceive

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if the flash sales are smaller than previous years, we got pretty spoiled with the samples sales recently

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads