• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know you guys love your socks so here are a couple of good alternatives for slub/marled typed knits.
Oak Street socks on sale for $8.40 made in USA.
Oak Street x AnonymousISM on sale $18.80 or $72.80 for the four pack. these are custom knit for Oak Street.
CB753F49-334A-44DD-B67D-1F1D7644FEE4.jpeg
00F665CE-36DF-4448-88CF-E9F661BBD133.jpeg

Nonameguy

Reaction score

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the JE AF1's better leather quality than the regular all whites? The regular ones look like **** after you wear them like 10x lol
look for Air Force 1 craft. There are few super clean colorways and they are way better quality than regular whites. And you can probably get them now with discount for cheaper than regular whites which are really the worst quality possible. I really miss the old AF1 days. ow this material on regulars is not even leather anymore, more like ****** cardboard lol.
Here are the 2 craft colorways I had in mind:
1606556355437.png

1606556380555.png

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
look for Air Force 1 craft. There are few super clean colorways and they are way better quality than regular whites. And you can probably get them now with discount for cheaper than regular whites which are really the worst quality possible. I really miss the old AF1 days. ow this material on regulars is not even leather anymore, more like ****** cardboard lol.
View attachment 1506192
View attachment 1506193

These are amazing. Great suggestion as an alternative to whites/JE AF1.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy crap I almost missed out on the hemi because I had to take a break from the forum last night lol. One thing I notice is the model rocking a medium on these new hemi shirts but normally rocks a large in the other hemi shirts. Are the new ones similar to the nova? I heard you should size down in that one. Can someone help? Lol

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy crap I almost missed out on the hemi because I had to take a break from the forum last night lol. One thing I notice is the model rocking a medium on these new hemi shirts but normally rocks a large in the other hemi shirts. Are the new ones similar to the nova? I heard you should size down in that one. Can someone help? Lol
I don't think anyone has it in hand to help you, save for @MIKE_JE . I just went with my other hemi size.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has it in hand to help you, save for @MIKE_JE . I just went with my other hemi size.
Yeah I think I’m going to go tts too. Just figure somebody on the forum would have the answer cause someone always do lol. Thanks G

TCNY

Reaction score
View attachment 1506192
View attachment 1506193
I have the top one , leather is tumbled and high quality

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a chance. But if they did 26oz in Sochis, instead of LAs, I would be sick ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads