• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My cast 2 coast 2 came in from the Melrose shop. I got a size 31, the same as my nimbus and they fit very tight almost like my washed graphite’s before I sized up to a 32. Did anyone experience this with coast 2?
My coast 2 fits way better than my nimbus. To the point where I don’t rock my nimbus anymore.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
1. it’s not baller at all to do that. If they want to take their ball and go home, let them.

2. if JE wants to stop being an affiliate, let them. People here are trying to save them from crashing and burning. They are heading down the path of being another James perse.

3. The problem with the western world is we have WAY too many people getting triggered when they don’t get cuddly positive vibes and feelings 24/7. That **** is for beta males and women. Get physically tough, get mentally tough, and win.

Maybe you are taking this too seriously. LOL at this post.

KyleKelley

Reaction score
I’m all for the constructive criticism in this thread but the venom is unnecessary and kind of invalidates an otherwise valid commentary on the products quality and brand direction when some of y’all voice it that way. Jussayin

flipsilk

Reaction score
1. it’s not baller at all to do that. If they want to take their ball and go home, let them.

2. if JE wants to stop being an affiliate, let them. People here are trying to save them from crashing and burning. They are heading down the path of being another James perse.

3. The problem with the western world is we have WAY too many people getting triggered when they don’t get cuddly positive vibes and feelings 24/7. That **** is for beta males and women. Get physically tough, get mentally tough, and win.

Trying to "save the brand"? What a hero!

If by James Perse being a massively successful brand...? Right on!

The problem with the wester world? Big dik alpha males take their super-manly admonishments to the fashun message boards!

Lovemybed

Reaction score

I knew the vibe when you called LeBron Beijing Lebron, but this just solidified it.

STOP THE COUNT

Speaking of Bron Bron, I recently purchased the Icons. The LeBron 8 is such a dope shoe, but it's a basketball silhouette, so the fact that a collab remixed an actual ball shoe was great to me, especially since I'm heavy into basketball shoes (at least back in the day, still love my 90s ball shoes)

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’m all for the constructive criticism in this thread but the venom is unnecessary and kind of invalidates an otherwise valid commentary on the products quality and brand direction when some of y’all voice it that way. Jussayin

100%

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I knew the vibe when you called LeBron Beijing Lebron, but this just solidified it.

STOP THE COUNT

What vibe is that exactly? Sorry you’re triggered because someone criticized your precious favorite player on a fashion message board. He supports slavery and a communist government. Just facts bro. Get over it .

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wanted to share something with the forum…a favorite of ours, new Hemi’s in Butte Plaid and Kingston Check. 30% off for the Black Friday weekend. These are only accessible through the link below (no email, no social), and totally exclusive to SF at the discounted price. We appreciate your continued support! Hope you all are getting in some good time with family even in this unprecedented year.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Wanted to share something with the forum…a favorite of ours, new Hemi’s in Butte Plaid and Kingston Check. 30% off for the Black Friday weekend. These are only accessible through the link below (no email, no social), and totally exclusive to SF at the discounted price. We appreciate your continued support! Hope you all are getting in some good time with family even in this unprecedented year.

Yeaaaaaah! Butte Copped. Appreciate you Mike!

a feline mage

Reaction score

What vibe is that exactly? Sorry you’re triggered because someone criticized your precious favorite player on a fashion message board. He supports slavery and a communist government. Just facts bro. Get over it .

Yikes...

Big "I'm not triggered, YOU'RE TRIGGERED!" vibes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads