• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PT2011

Reaction score
New to JE flash sales - how do they work?

Normally, there will be the regular sale items, like what is shown in sale now. Then, there would be flash sales each day where categories of items would be on steeper discount. For example, one day might have a "flash denim sale" for 12 hours, where the denim gets discounted even further. Other categories were french terry, outerwear, etc.

Grahamlouis

Reaction score
Folsom Hoodie Medium. Well aware that no one poses like this...but wanted to give a feel for 1) sleeve length and 2) draping on the back. I was initially nervous about the crop but honestly love the way it fits and feels. Plus mine wasn’t too destroyed either.
E982F537-B64C-4184-B2A9-7F3A7B03EFF4.jpeg
EE9ACC89-1C6C-40B6-8F50-4BC4E1B50251.jpeg

Folsom Hoodie Vintage Black- M
LS Loose Stitch Pocket Tee Washed Black- M
Carbons

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Alpine was the GOAT and trek looks a lot like it. Really hoping it drops in flash zip
YES. I love the Alpine pieces. Still have my raglan and the OG expo in alpine. I would love another collection in that shade of green/brown. I remember reading it was voted Pantone's ugliest color LOL. Hard disagree. KELLY GREEN would be my pic for worlds foulest color.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the LA sweatpants like the escobars where u need to size up? Eg as a small in reigning champ/W+H sweatpants I should go medium.
Nah I think TTS for LA sweatpants is all good. Unless you want extra bagginess

aJEfan

Reaction score
Are the LA sweatpants like the escobars where u need to size up? Eg as a small in reigning champ/W+H sweatpants I should go medium.

I go TTS in all my JE sweats. I wear Escos which are pretty fitted in a Large, whereas you can see in my pic above the extra room I have in the LA's which are also Large

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m the same size on both. XL in esco and XL in LA. I wear size 34 in cast 2

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads