• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FezzyD

Reaction score
Let us know how you feel about the descente jacket once it comes in
Will do. Won’t be for a while as I have to get it reshipped to the UK.

I was in two minds after a couple of people said they ripped theirs, but I’d been eyeing it a while now and the discount was too good to pass up...

Grahamlouis

Reaction score
Anyone know where to go for denim button-up shirts? I see JE doesn’t really have any

Deceive

Reaction score
Anyone know where to go for denim button-up shirts? I see JE doesn’t really have any

I have a few western denim shirts from Sandro that I really like.

If you're looking to stay JE, keep your eyes peeled for the Yuma shirt. It's fantastic.

Edit: Pic of one of my Sandro denim shirts & an older pic of the Yuma.

sandro denim shirt.png yuma.jpeg

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@malcolmbw Hello.. What Sale? haven't been around in months.. where? Thanks

There was a sample sale on 260 but it looks to have ended yesterday

91BBell

Reaction score
What's the general opinion on the Flash 2 zip-ups? Been looking to add a few layering hoodies to my wardrobe and they appear to be the same material as Escobars (which i love the feel of)?

lzd325

Reaction score
man this brings back memories of being a JE noob. The midnight tie dye cargos were the piece that attracted me to the brand initially and I don't even have a pair still. I really need to get myself a pair. Looks good man

Thank you. Yes you will love them. They are a dope pair of pants.

TCNY

Reaction score
Anyone have reviews or comments about the combat boots?

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
K got the off white folsom thermal myself.
My 2 cents:

This is less 'thermal' and more 'waffle knit' to me. It's substantial and not flimsy stuff that I associate with thermal. It might not technically be waffle knit but in hand they look and feel pretty similar to other waffle knits that I've experienced.

The 'flare' that I was worried about after seeing some fit pics is definitely there. It's weird because there is definitely enough room through the body for it to not flare like that, but it's got a different finish to what you typically see where you have a seem right down the middle and instead has some sort of ribbing slightly off the middle. Hard to explain but I'm pretty sure that's whats causing the 'flare'. It bothers me a bit, but not enough to put me off the thermal. And I think I might be able to deal with it by ironing the fold a certain way. Who knows. The crop also plays a part in highlighting that flare I think. Other than that, JE nailed the color on this thing. Love it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads