• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
What’s nexskin? All I see is ACE bandages when I google
Is it pronounced "Neck Skin" ??:crackup:

Love that insta photo. Shoes remind me of the Nike Internationalist. Def dont need any more white sneakers. The pants look cool.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What’s nexskin? All I see is ACE bandages when I google

I missed a letter and was not 100% accurate.

NextSkin is Nike’s proprietary fabric. Ours is not technically that name, but from an Italian mill. Basically the mesh is strengthened by a lightweight and breathable transparent nylon backing.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE while you're here, do you know if there's plans to restock the vintage white folsom thermal? or which retailers are lined up to stock them? cheers

blue2007

Reaction score
There was an Olive Parka Fishtail on Grailed. Now it's gone. Was it one of you guys? :) Was looking for an XL, but I think that was an L

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cardinal (raglan)
Cody (cast 2)
JE AF1

310F444B-40B0-48EA-93D4-EDEECE214F13.jpeg

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need to build the hype. Also it’s better that they state these are dropping in December then releasing it on the site only to notice a comment that says “this item will ship on December...”

i just thought like all their other previews the item was in the clip to release

but yeah I’m sure we’ll see every celeb with a free pair

do a campaign taking care of JE’s top spenders instead ????

have them do some type of real life photos for the shoes

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
In for a pair of shoes if they drop one with good color-blocking & the price is decent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads