• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the look of the boots but really have no use for them. Definitely interested in the low tops.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Maaaan I guess the Raglan hoodie is dead now? I want one in Oxblood. Im not really into the beach hoodie. Hope it comes back.

Funny you say that, I cant seem to find a JE hoodie i like. I bought the kake 2 and the fit just isn't it (seems similar to the beach on paper, so i haven't tried the beach) vintage fleece is cool but the hood is awkward and they tend to ride up

I bought a marble hoodie a few seasons back knowing nothing about it and it close to perfect. Drop shoulder, great material that retains shape, hood proportions are on point, slightly OS... it has since been discontinued and the homie Mariu @ JE support confirmed they don't have anything really like it. JE should bring it back

IMG_4476.jpeg

IMG_4480.jpeg

IMG_4481.jpeg

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that, I cant seem to find a JE hoodie i like. I bought the kake 2 and the fit just isn't it (seems similar to the beach on paper, so i haven't tried the beach) vintage fleece is cool but the hood is awkward and they tend to ride up

I bought a marble hoodie a few seasons back knowing nothing about it and it close to perfect. Drop shoulder, great material that retains shape, hood proportions are on point, slightly OS... it has since been discontinued and the homie Mariu @ JE support confirmed they don't have anything really like it. JE should bring it back

View attachment 1485105
View attachment 1485106
View attachment 1485107

Yeah because the Marble Hoodie is based off the OS cropped I believe lol. Still have my Crew. Love it.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
raglan is too 'standard' for me. I mean i like mine but it's not a unique fit. From JE i prefer OS and cropped, which OS cropped hoodie is. lol.
Weird that I don't have one yet, I search for it on grailed once a week but haven't found one I like.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If that’s the case the OS cropped is goat

Yeah it is.

Also, the special Beach Hoodies, I.e Loose Stitch and Boucle, are completely different than the regular ones. They are boxy and actually have the dropped shoulder, the regular ones say they do but really don’t lol.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the 'womens' reversible polar fleece in, and like I predicted it was mens. Super happy that I got it at great prices. Can see it being my go to piece in the winter

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads