• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
V1 boucle was goat. Not sure why JE decided to move away from it. + escobars.

Attachments

• F5E0E0BE-62B5-4939-B7C7-121A1338E301.jpeg
    F5E0E0BE-62B5-4939-B7C7-121A1338E301.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 105

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those boots look pretty dope, but $650 for a winter boot to truck through snow is not something I'm in the market for. I see the design cues of the OG combat boot in there though, which is nice. I'll wait to see what other footwear he has coming cause I was actually a fan of the brand stuff he was doing as opposed to the Nike collabs.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those boots look pretty dope, but $650 for a winter boot to truck through snow is not something I'm in the market for. I see the design cues of the OG combat boot in there though, which is nice. I'll wait to see what other footwear he has coming cause I was actually a fan of the brand stuff he was doing as opposed to the Nike collabs.
They remind me of Jordan 11s...

the caption on the photo is funny, these reporters Need to do their homework...

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They remind me of Jordan 11s...

the caption on the photo is funny, these reporters Need to do their homework...

11s?
If anything, I see more Shadow 10, or even Olive 9 but reversed.

Last edited:

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bogota Bomber
AE
Carbons
AJ1

Sheesh that bulls is amazing. Yeah me and you both. I came up crazy on this 2pac one. Paid 25 bucks and my homie said it’s going for 2-400.

Here’s a flick the one I’m speaking of. Also with the julies lol

That shirt is a thing of beauty, my friend. You stole it at that price. I bet you could get anywhere from $800-$1,000 nowadays. $600 for any Pac rap tee is considered a very good deal these days.

I firmly believe Julie's literally go with every outfit. Absolutely one of the best washes to own and I'm lucky to have mine.

I couldn't agree more. They're my second most worn pair of jeans right behind my Carbons.

Love those vintage tees @CARTEL777 @jclark216, sucks how crazy the resale market is on this stuff now. Came up on a sweet Rodman vintage T in Chicago a couple years back, which is still one of my absolute favorites.

On a separate note, anyone have any guesses as to when JE will release more of the AF1s? They're my favorite version of the AF1 and I need a new pair, but I'm not paying $340 on StockX

The market is on rap tees is crazy right now. Which Rodman tee is it? I'm trying to find one of these for a decent price. The Last Dance caused them to skyrocket in price.

AFC78E6AF1A845059BB232286EF123E7.jpg

The Jordan is dope. Would love to get this.

Thank you! I just got it last month. You can find deals here and there but you have to be quick on the trigger. Keep an eye out on eBay or Grailed.

@CARTEL777 @jclark216 Y’all boys killing it. Unions and Chicago’s ?

Thank you, my friend!

Last edited:

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bogota Bomber
AE
Carbons
AJ1

That shirt is a thing of beauty, my friend. You stole it at that price. I bet you could get anywhere from $800-$1,000 nowadays. $600 for any Pac rap tee is considered a very good deal these days.

Wow really? Believe it or not I bought this off an old man who has a landscaping company. He actually was wearing it cutting my neighbors lawn. I seen it and ask to buy it off his back. He said make an offer I said 30 he said are you kidding me and took it off. He said he have a lot more at home.. Need to get his number from my neighbor.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love if the new sneaker is an AM1 collab. Top 3 Nike sneaker for me.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Maaaan I guess the Raglan hoodie is dead now? I want one in Oxblood. Im not really into the beach hoodie. Hope it comes back.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads