• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nightlines

Reaction score
Anyone ever experience their Univerisities stretching out like crazy in the neck? Bought a Clay Uni back when they popped up for pre-release in August and wore it maybe three times since. Its been on a wooden hanger, but the neck is gigantic now. It shouldn't have stretched out that bad from just sitting on a hanger, right?

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever experience their Univerisities stretching out like crazy in the neck? Bought a Clay Uni back when they popped up for pre-release in August and wore it maybe three times since. Its been on a wooden hanger, but the neck is gigantic now. It shouldn't have stretched out that bad from just sitting on a hanger, right?
it shouldn't cause a gigantic neck, but you shouldn't hang your tshirts like that, should be folded up, otherwise gravity will do its thing.

Nightlines

Reaction score
it shouldn't cause a gigantic neck, but you shouldn't hang your tshirts like that, should be folded up, otherwise gravity will do its thing.
You're right. I'd rather have to steam out wrinkles than ruin a neckline. Just sucks that it happened to the clay uni. I'm gonna cold wash and pray it does something to help.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're right. I'd rather have to steam out wrinkles than ruin a neckline. Just sucks that it happened to the clay uni. I'm gonna cold wash and pray it does something to help.
I've seen different members here steam the bacon neck to get it to return to normal, you should try.

vaeMD

Reaction score
folsom
lithiums

Attachments

• 2B7C1533-60F5-4759-A586-36B6B8F2F3B2.jpeg
    2B7C1533-60F5-4759-A586-36B6B8F2F3B2.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 111

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Review/thoughts on the shoes? You try anything else from the collection?
Not planning on copping anything else from that collection. Holding out for the FOG mainline drops that i think start in December. The footwear looks amazing. Def going for a few pairs of the loafers.

The boat shoes:
Amazing. So light and comfortable. The suede is so soft. Really feels like the they were designed to be worn without socks. They feel great. I'm a Nike 10.5 and went with a size 10 and they fit perfect.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update pic of the Folsom tee in vintage black size small. Really hope to score the vintage white soon.

Attachments

• DD69BBEC-F46B-41A4-B6E4-875B910545C8.jpeg
    DD69BBEC-F46B-41A4-B6E4-875B910545C8.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 115

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update pic of the Folsom tee in vintage black size small. Really hope to score the vintage white soon.
Wow I don’t see many holes around the next. This is the type of Folsom I hope I get when I finally order one lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads