• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wvayakor

Reaction score
carbon is thinner than obsidian by a while. Very soft and comfortable.
Ive gone true to size with all my denim but some people go down 1 from TTS on carbon.

Ah thanks. Yeah that seems consistent with what I heard. The tricky thing with going on size or not is still what throws me off. Do both the carbon and obsidian start off the same size width length? I notice some jeans have irregularities

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah thanks. Yeah that seems consistent with what I heard. The tricky thing with going on size or not is still what throws me off. Do both the carbon and obsidian start off the same size width length? I notice some jeans have irregularities
Stick with your tts on both. Obsidian will stretch more with time though. Carbons have good bounce back. I would not size down on carbons, you could consider it for the obsidian due to the inevitable stretch in the waist and seat.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo anybody in here has the scarabs? Found a pair for the low. Highway robbery low. If you do, what are your thoughts?

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Yo anybody in here has the scarabs? Found a pair for the low. Highway robbery low. If you do, what are your thoughts?
@jclark216

They dont hold a candle to the washed graphites, which are the best grey jeans on the market imo. I find they fit a tad slim, the white paint splatters can look pretty cool with white shoes. The wash on them almost resembles more of a pant then a jean. Nice to have in the rotation especially if you picked them up for a good price

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@jclark216

They dont hold a candle to the washed graphites, which are the best grey jeans on the market imo. I find they fit a tad slim, the white paint splatters can look pretty cool with white shoes. The wash on them almost resembles more of a pant then a jean. Nice to have in the rotation especially if you picked them up for a good price
Ahhh make sense. Never had grey jeans on my radar until the price. Let me look into the washed graphite’s too. Thanks for the info

tommo

Reaction score

Yep I have them. Don’t sleep it’s a fabulous wash, unlike any other grey wash I’ve seen. These and odeons are grail pieces. Took me an age to find a pair.

With respect to the other guy, they’re a lot different to washed graphite’s.

Buy them you will NOT be disappointed

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep I have them. Don’t sleep it’s a fabulous wash, unlike any other grey wash I’ve seen. These and odeons are grail pieces. Took me an age to find a pair.

With respect to the other guy, they’re a lot different to washed graphite’s.

Buy them you will NOT be disappointed
Appreciate the Feedback. I mean they are dumb cheap. Going to cop them and get on a hunt for the washed graphite

boxdok

Reaction score
has anyone bought or seen the cast 2 Kopper in person. judging by pics and measurements they remind me of a more distressed Dillion indigo

jdusett

Reaction score
Just wrapped up shooting a small editorial for my shop featuring the FW20 collection - would love to hear y'all thoughts!

Shoot was shot on medium format film and double exposed to blend nature with the product.

Neon Wave_JE_EM-1.jpg Neon Wave_JE_EM-5.jpg Neon Wave_JE_EM-6.jpg Neon Wave_JE_EM-11.jpg Neon Wave_JE_EM-12.jpg

Attachments

• neonwave_toned-2.jpg
    neonwave_toned-2.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 31
  • neonwave_toned-11.jpg
    neonwave_toned-11.jpg
    669.3 KB · Views: 23
  • neonwave_toned-6.jpg
    neonwave_toned-6.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 24

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads